Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

RUGER SECURITY SIX

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    powderedtoastman
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 1152

    I'll NEVER get rid of my 6" security-six. $300 is more than worth it for a gun that you'll be able to pass on to your great-great . . . . . . .. grandchildren.
    I fly everywhere backwards.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_dyOxAfEzI

    Comment

    • #17
      b.thomas
      Member
      • Dec 2009
      • 373

      I just bought a stainless 6" barrel S6 about 2-3 weeks ago for $350 and consider it to a great deal since they are hard to find here in SoCal. At $300 if I were you I'd buy it fast!

      Comment

      • #18
        Mr. Beretta
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2005
        • 6614

        Buy it now!

        Like others have mention, with a little bit of care, it will out last all of us put together!

        Comment

        • #19
          liketoshoot
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 3810

          bad deal, what's his number.........
          mine has a few thousand rounds through it and always puts holes in the paper from 3 yards to 35 yards (I'm sure it will hit targets out farther but theres no room there)
          sigpic
          Thieves are the lowest form of life out there, except for liberal politicians, of course, but that's redundant.

          Comment

          • #20
            Vanilla Gorilla
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Aug 2010
            • 11015

            buy it!
            That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. Dosen't show up on your airport X-ray machines, here, and it cost more than you make in a month.
            -John McClane

            Comment

            • #21
              powaybob
              Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 435

              What everybody said. It's a classic, and a great shooter. With luck, it will out live the liberal {can't think of a polite term, but I am not one of them} trying to destroy the Constitution and the country. And it is a great excuse to start reloading your own ammunition because it is a straightforward round to load with a lot of different recipes for both .38 and .357 magnum. You get the opportunity to increase your toy count significantly !

              It is a good price considering its modern equivalent, the GP 100, costs about $600.

              Did I mention it was my first revolver after a Ruger .22? It has accompanied us on many a camping trip.

              Go for it!

              Comment

              • #22
                RedFord150
                Calguns Addict
                • Oct 2009
                • 5665

                I sold my 4" Security Six to buy my GP100 over 20 years ago. I like my GP100, but I wish I had kept the Security Six as well.
                Luckily, I still have my Speed Six to fill the void.
                Buy it now or give me your friend's number.
                God Did Not Create All Men Equal, Colonel Colt Did.

                Comment

                • #23
                  magsnubby
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 669

                  Originally posted by RedFord150
                  I sold my 4" Security Six to buy my GP100 over 20 years ago. I like my GP100, but I wish I had kept the Security Six as well.
                  A few years back a friend was letting his FFL expire so i dropped by his house to pick up a little ammo. Well he had a nib Ruger SP101 and a like new GP100...and he made me a hell of a deal on them...I liked the GP100 but it just didn't feel as good in my hand as my old 4" stainless Security Six i bought new in 1977. When i decided to thin out the heard a while back the GP100 and SP101 went to new owners but the Security Six still resides in my safe.

                  Someday it will be passed down to my grandson.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1