Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Operator in action!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    The SoCal Gunner
    Veteran Member
    • May 2006
    • 3319

    What kind of magazines are being used in the vid and what is the capacity?

    Comment

    • #47
      DrjonesUSA
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 4701

      Originally posted by joel1316
      That's funny, even the brass knows where to go....


      Cool vids, thanks for posting!

      Don't know which I like more....the girl or the full-railed Operator....

      Tell her to lean forward more....it'll help with recoil - her head shouldn't be knocking back like it is.

      Comment

      • #48
        NSTLLMNGR
        Member
        • Apr 2007
        • 219

        the operator had a 10rnd chip mccormic mag in it. that her first time shooting something other than a .22.

        Comment

        • #49
          Greenspartan117
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2007
          • 534

          nice! I wish I had a g/f that was at least okay with me shooting and not trying to have me get rid of my guns...
          Originally posted by ar15barrels
          It will only get better now that I'm here too...

          Comment

          • #50
            gimmejr
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 1613

            First time I took my gf out shooting she was wearing a similar shirt and a case when down the front and she got a small scar from it. Almost a year has gone by and its still visible. I feel kind of guilty about it becuase I was thinking that might happen but I wanted the cleavage shot. She put on her pullover on right after it happened.
            Im a genuine E-thug, because talking s**t in person is dangerous.

            Comment

            • #51
              slick_711
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2006
              • 4400

              Originally posted by gimmejr
              First time I took my gf out shooting she was wearing a similar shirt and a case when down the front and she got a small scar from it. Almost a year has gone by and its still visible. I feel kind of guilty about it becuase I was thinking that might happen but I wanted the cleavage shot. She put on her pullover on right after it happened.
              Ah man, if you hadn't thought of it that'd be unfortunate but alright... but if shes got a scar because you *chose* not to warn her about the possibility of a brass burn... you need to work on your relationship skills... you can see her cleavage at home bud.

              Comment

              • #52
                The Professional
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 821

                My .02...

                Hard to mix training and pleasure...

                Or maybe, I could not multi-task??
                Thanks, Ernie


                Thomas Jefferson quotes (American 3rd US President (1801-09). Author of the Declaration of Independence. 1762-1826)

                Comment

                • #53
                  DrjonesUSA
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 4701

                  Originally posted by Greenspartan117
                  nice! I wish I had a g/f that was at least okay with me shooting and not trying to have me get rid of my guns...

                  Seriously: if she is absolutely inflexible on her opinions, dump her.

                  I know that's waaaaaaay easier said than done, but you cannot change a person and if she isn't willing to meet you halfway and at least try to understand you and your hobby/passion and accept it, then she's rejecting you as a person. If she can't accept your guns, what else won't she accept or tolerate about you?

                  Gun people and anti-gun people are fundamentally different, and while opposites may attract, they do not make for healthy, satisfying, and lasting relationships.

                  Take it from someone who's been there, done that, got the t-shirt AND seen it happen firsthand to others.

                  It's easier to dump a girlfriend than divorce a wife, so think long and hard before you go down that road.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    Rob P.
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1223

                    I would have liked to have seen her do a little better in the safe gun handling area.

                    When she went to fish out the hot case her finger was still inside the trigger guard. Had the weapon not been empty there was a risk that she could have shot herself in the chest/breast.

                    Safety first, cool factor second.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      StukaJr
                      Member
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 369

                      Both, the Operator and the shooter are quite the lookers - nice, tight fighting package(s)

                      What works well with the beginners is to yank them by the back area loop in the jeans and push forward with the other hand to the upper back... Keeps them from leaning back and swaying like a willow tree with every shot... And with girl like that - you really don't need any excuses to get "hands on"

                      Balance and repeatability from correct weight transfer (even for a shooter so well balanced) makes for a lot more beginner friendly experience.

                      Is she sold on it yet?
                      NRA Member

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1