Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Operator in action!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    mds2004
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 972

    I used to go shooting on porterville highway and right after some bridge but they put up a sign that said "no trespassing" suddenly and I stopped going there, but now I go shoot at my friends dairy 10 minutes from my house

    Comment

    • #32
      triggerhappy
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2006
      • 1121

      That Walther is really great. Yeah, nice Walther...
      Originally posted by UBFRAGD
      When I say people though, I am referring to fellow Americans who have jobs and trucks and guns and consider taking a day or two off work to drive to the boonies and let the lead out. The other 6.something billion of humanity is totally suspect, though.

      Comment

      • #33
        thomye
        Member
        • Aug 2006
        • 338

        is that what they call stove piping?
        If GUNS kill people, then SPOONS make people fat.

        Comment

        • #34
          kilword
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2006
          • 970

          Originally posted by NSTLLMNGR
          We were off porterville highway and merced ave . Yes thats my girlfriend . I finally got her to shot something other than a .22. I figured you guys would get a kick out of the videos..
          yes....keep em comin

          Comment

          • #35
            duenor
            Vendor/Retailer
            • Mar 2007
            • 4617

            i would have liked to see her set that 1911 down, go off camera for a sec, then come back with shotgun and blow that can to smithereens.

            hehe
            Entreprise Arms - FFL 07 manufacturer of CA-Legal FAL type rifles in Baldwin Park, CA.
            EAI IMBEL-FAL 7.62x51 NATO, CA Legal: $999 shipped www.entreprise.com
            SIG, Beretta, Glock, XD, HK Tritium GS sights

            "Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization."

            Comment

            • #36
              pnkssbtz
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2006
              • 3555

              Originally posted by NSTLLMNGR
              We were off porterville highway and merced ave . Yes thats my girlfriend . I finally got her to shot something other than a .22. I figured you guys would get a kick out of the videos..
              Damnit, there goes my fantasies...

              Comment

              • #37
                MisterFloppy
                Junior Member
                • May 2007
                • 27

                nice....

                Comment

                • #38
                  kevykev707
                  Junior Member
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 85

                  that video is probably the coolest thing i've seen all day.

                  btw - how do you like that operator? i'm thinking of getting one. my buddy just got a kimber warrior, just waiting 4 more days till he can pick it up though

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    kantstudien
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 1795

                    Originally posted by pnkssbtz
                    Damnit, there goes my fantasies...
                    Not if NSTLLMNGR is also a chick...

                    You aren't male are you NSTLLMNGR?

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      OptionX3
                      Member
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 344

                      I was so sure this was going to be a another repost of famous, "BW OP in Iraq" Bit surprised.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        NSTLLMNGR
                        Member
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 219

                        Originally posted by kantstudien
                        Not if NSTLLMNGR is also a chick...

                        You aren't male are you NSTLLMNGR?
                        sorry to mess up your fantasies!!

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          pnkssbtz
                          Veteran Member
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3555

                          Your shooting bench has leapoard print on it? I think you need to go to shooting with ProRaptor and his GF =P

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            Greg-Dawg
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7793

                            Originally posted by NSTLLMNGR
                            sorry to mess up your fantasies!!
                            It's always the Pepsi drinkin' fat bald dude that gets the chicks.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              kilword
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 970

                              any pics of the lady?

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                5968
                                Veteran Member
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3557

                                Nice!
                                sigpicIf you loan someone twenty dollars and never see them again, it was probably worth it.
                                Originally posted by hoffmang
                                NFA is a long ways off as well it should be. Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...-Gene

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1