Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

xd45 vs. xdm45?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    luckygunner
    Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 385

    I'm not in CA and have both a 9 and 40 XDM. I didn't bother to get a XDM45 due to the fact that one of the biggest advantages the M versions have is capacity. Since the M and regular XD have the same magazines. There isn't much of a reason for them. Unless you want the match grade upgrades.

    Without the added capacity the upgrades are similar to buying car upgrades at the dealership. You can get better upgrades (barrel, trigger work) from the aftermarket.
    7.62x39 Ammo

    Comment

    • #17
      sirgiles
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2008
      • 2311

      Originally posted by $nake-Eye$
      Hey Calguns,

      I've had a chance to rent and shoot an xd 45 service 4" and really like this gun. It feels perfect in my hand. Is there a big difference between the xd and the xdm in.45? Is it worth the $100+ price difference? I have not been able to find a range with an xdm45 for rent and I have not had the chance to shoot the xd45 tactical 5" yet. Not sure which to buy at this point. Any advice?
      yes it is.

      Originally posted by 1911Luvr
      There is an XDM new in the box for sale in the private sale section here. Today's price is $1k
      not worth the price.
      Last edited by sirgiles; 12-24-2010, 8:47 AM.
      "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

      Bruce Lee

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1