Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FNP .45 USG ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    sirgiles
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 2311

    unfortunately, it took me a long time to find 10 rounders for the safe handgun demo.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

    Bruce Lee

    Comment

    • #17
      SJgunguy24
      I need a LIFE!!
      • May 2008
      • 14849

      Originally posted by wilshire1412
      Too bad most of us can't just go buy one, I would if it were possible.
      OTOH I currently have an M&P 45 on layaway, I think the M&P is ugly but after checking one out at the shop and a little research I just had to go for one.
      Really, it is possible. You just need to look a little harder.

      May I introduce the FN 45 Tactical.......in California and yes we can get em.
      There are 3 kinds of people in this world.
      The wise, learn from the mistakes of others.
      The smart, learn from their own mistakes.
      The others, well......they just never learn.

      "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
      Patrick Henry.

      Comment

      • #18
        SJgunguy24
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2008
        • 14849

        Originally posted by sniper4usmc
        45 caliber FNP pistols are not on CA DOJ list.
        So.
        There are 3 kinds of people in this world.
        The wise, learn from the mistakes of others.
        The smart, learn from their own mistakes.
        The others, well......they just never learn.

        "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
        Patrick Henry.

        Comment

        • #19
          wilshire1412
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2007
          • 610

          Originally posted by SJgunguy24
          Really, it is possible. You just need to look a little harder.

          May I introduce the FN 45 Tactical.......in California and yes we can get em.
          Now your talking! What I want right there, but it might be a bit of a drive to make that deal. Decisions....decisions....

          Comment

          • #20
            NSR500
            Banned
            • Aug 2006
            • 19530

            Originally posted by wilshire1412
            Now your talking! What I want right there, but it might be a bit of a drive to make that deal. Decisions....decisions....
            Do it!

            The FNP45 Black Tactical is a very sweet gun. I already have an FNP45, but I also want the Black Tactical.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1