Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

586's & 686'sin Sacto

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Roboshred
    Member
    • Mar 2003
    • 260

    The story I got

    Goes like this. A dealer can buy any handgun as a PPT/ do the dros etc. and put it back on their shelf and they become the individual that is the new seller. I confirmed this with DOJ. Does this make sense? The dealer is the new seller
    and the gun and prior purchase was dros'd. Almost every dlr I know is doing it.
    Lot's of dlrs. are to lazy and or afraid to even address this with DOJ and end up
    selling the guns they buy out of state on the internet. No disrespect to the FFL's out there but there are legal ways around the law. The consignment
    business is booming and dlrs are making nice profits on consigned guns (20-30%)
    The extra cost involved with the DROS process isn't worth many of their's time.
    "here we are now, entertain us"

    Comment

    • #17
      slocum
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2005
      • 68

      Well, in the FWIW department, I just picked up my new (to me that is) 686-6 today from these guys. At $349 I think I got a pretty good deal. Shoots good and shoots LOUD. That's what I wanted.

      A word of thanks to Roboshred for pointing them out. I was able to take advantage of a pretty good deal and get a gun I was having trouble figuring a $700+ justification for NIB. Thanks again!

      s

      Comment

      • #18
        Roboshred
        Member
        • Mar 2003
        • 260

        De Nada

        Originally posted by slocum
        Well, in the FWIW department, I just picked up my new (to me that is) 686-6 today from these guys. At $349 I think I got a pretty good deal. Shoots good and shoots LOUD. That's what I wanted.
        s
        I'm glad you got what you wanted at a fair price which is why I
        posted it in the 1st place. My experience with these guys has been
        very good. Regards, RB
        "here we are now, entertain us"

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1