Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Kimber Group Buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Ratters
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 694

    You guys in the Bay Area might want to give BigMac a pm or call Irvington Arms in Fremont, as he has pretty good prices on Kimbers being a Master Dealer. It may not be at cost but after paying FFL fees to a transfer dealer it might be about the same.

    Comment

    • #17
      TonyM
      In Memoriam
      • Oct 2005
      • 3071

      Originally posted by Ratters
      You guys in the Bay Area might want to give BigMac a pm or call Irvington Arms in Fremont, as he has pretty good prices on Kimbers being a Master Dealer. It may not be at cost but after paying FFL fees to a transfer dealer it might be about the same.

      I was thinking the same thing. I got the price on the Eclipse Custom II in 10mm, it looks good, depending on what your local FFL's transfer fees are.

      Also, Kimber's site is difficult for me to figure out, either I have a hangover everytime I look at it, or it's just badly designed. I'm guessing the Eclipse Custom II looks similar to the Eclipse II's they have pics of.

      If I lived near Taft, I would be all over this.
      Disenfranchised NRA Benefactor Life Member.

      Originally posted by NorCalK9.com
      Also dont worry if u have never built one once you go to a build party you will know everything and have a perfect functioning rifle.

      Comment

      • #18
        CaliTheKid
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 546

        I am in for an Ecplise 10mm and an 84M Montana in .308. Very nice price on both. Again--big up's to Capitol for posting the link.

        Comment

        • #19
          chickenfried
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2005
          • 7160

          You guys are killing me. In this case the early bird misses out on the deal. If only I had waited a week. Now who am I going to sell my 10mm to if my skinny wrists decide the centimeter is too much for me ?
          Originally posted by victor1echo
          Hollywood is satan!!!!
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #20
            MicronuT
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 1137

            are the prices really worth it? guys...
            do we get a pick of any of the kimbers?

            Comment

            • #21
              GTKrockeTT
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Oct 2005
              • 1950

              Originally posted by MicronuT
              are the prices really worth it? guys...
              do we get a pick of any of the kimbers?
              any kimber that is DOJ approved. email him for prices.

              Comment

              • #22
                elmo
                Member
                • Nov 2005
                • 205

                Originally posted by Ratters
                You guys in the Bay Area might want to give BigMac a pm or call Irvington Arms in Fremont, as he has pretty good prices on Kimbers being a Master Dealer. It may not be at cost but after paying FFL fees to a transfer dealer it might be about the same.
                exactly...that's why i was curious who would just charge the transfer fees. I'll call those guys and reeds/target masters on monday.

                basically the guy is selling them at cost. Obviously the more expensive the retail of the gun, the higher the markup on them.

                i'm leaning towards the custom II, or spill out more for the tactical custom II

                Comment

                • #23
                  dwtt
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7470

                  Originally posted by chickenfried
                  You guys are killing me. In this case the early bird misses out on the deal. If only I had waited a week. Now who am I going to sell my 10mm to if my skinny wrists decide the centimeter is too much for me ?
                  If you buy a stainless target II, I'll buy it from you if your skinny wrists are skinnier than mine. I like the price of the Stainless Target II in the group buy, but I can't afford the money right now. Oh well, I hope this doesn't turn out to be another one of those times I'll kick myself 2-3 years down the road for not buying. Like the time I could have bought a HK SP89 for $995 at Traders and passed on the sale.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    6172crew
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 6240

                    anyone know if the Hi-cap model takes Para mags? I know the springfield does.
                    sigpic
                    HMM-161 Westpac 1994

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1