Bought a glock a week ago, still have a couple more days to wait. How many magazines do new glocks come with?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Glock question
Collapse
X
-
Glock question
Tags: None -
Thanks. Dont want those guys trying to screw me and try to only give me one and say thats all it comes with.Comment
-
That's what I was thinking.
I imprint the feel of that gun on my brain when I'm DROSing. The 10 day wait has turned some of us into peculiar creatures.
What do you mean my birth certificate expired?Comment
-
All compact and full size LE Glocks come with three mags.Comment
-
-
Last edited by DevilDawgJJ; 09-19-2010, 6:10 PM.Originally posted by Citadelgrad87I pity your kids, because they are doomed.Originally posted by FLIGHT762Can I bring my Donkey? He loves Chunky Monkey.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,920
Posts: 25,153,214
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 37219 users online. 102 members and 37117 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

You're telling me you didn't fondle the gun before they put it away? Everybody fondles the guns while they're doing the DROS paperwork

Comment