Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Roccobro
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 2907

    Originally posted by DevilDawgJJ
    LMFAO!!! My kind of humor....Excellent!!

    Since it's pertinent to this thread. What is the proper way of transporting Mags on airplanes?

    And if your an out-of-state- resident, can you fly (large, high-cap mags) into CA?

    Semper Fi
    In your check on baggage unloaded.

    Yes.

    Justin
    For any questions contact me by email.
    Thanks,
    Justin
    Originally posted by ar15barrels
    Sometimes, arguing just for the sake of arguing, can be fun.
    Originally posted by DannyZRC
    no it can't!
    Originally posted by ar15barrels
    YES IT CAN!
    "Pink rifle disease... SPREAD IT!"

    Comment

    • #17
      Cuda440
      CGN Contributor
      • Sep 2010
      • 3289

      Originally posted by INJUNTOM
      I fondle my self AND the gun...
      You do that while you're at the gunshop? That's just sick...
      Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

      Thomas Jefferson

      Comment

      • #18
        jdewolf
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2009
        • 1846

        Originally posted by OneSevenDeuce
        That's what I was thinking. I imprint the feel of that gun on my brain when I'm DROSing. The 10 day wait has turned some of us into peculiar creatures.
        It's all natural, like a kid at the candy store.

        My buddy went to go buy a 92FS about 2 weeks ago. At first he did the paperwork and didn't touch it. So they grabbed the serial, etc... put the packaging and put it back into their safe. Then he was like "can I touch it before you put it away"

        Meanwhile I was just sitting back laughing
        Need Pest Control? Message me!

        "Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know." - Hemingway

        Comment

        • #19
          jdewolf
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 1846

          Originally posted by INJUNTOM
          I fondle my self AND the gun...
          I bust wood, but I don't touch myself until I get back into my car
          Need Pest Control? Message me!

          "Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know." - Hemingway

          Comment

          • #20
            INJUNTOM
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 1536

            Originally posted by jdewolf
            I bust wood, but I don't touch myself until I get back into my car
            Yeah, that's probably a better way to handle it. Probably less funny looks from the people at the gun store
            My house, garages, and business protected by ADT alarms.

            Just putting it out there..

            Comment

            • #21
              timmyb21
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2007
              • 1814

              This thread is creeping me out...people DROSing firearms without touching them first...despicable!!
              sigpic

              George Washington didn't use the 1st amendment to defeat the British...he shot them.

              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

              Comment

              • #22
                jdewolf
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2009
                • 1846

                Originally posted by INJUNTOM
                Yeah, that's probably a better way to handle it. Probably less funny looks from the people at the gun store
                Well of course, one must be a gentleman in public!
                Need Pest Control? Message me!

                "Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know." - Hemingway

                Comment

                • #23
                  INJUNTOM
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 1536

                  Originally posted by timmyb21
                  This thread is creeping me out...people DROSing firearms without touching them first...despicable!!
                  I know - what's wrong with these people
                  My house, garages, and business protected by ADT alarms.

                  Just putting it out there..

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Tony.
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 742

                    My G19 came with 3

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      INJUNTOM
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 1536

                      All mine have came with 2
                      My house, garages, and business protected by ADT alarms.

                      Just putting it out there..

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        trendar5
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 1014

                        Originally posted by auxcoastie
                        ?? My g26 only came with 2 from there
                        My L.E. G26 from a different store in Norcal came with two as well. Maybe they don't box up G26's as LE guns.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          joebrock
                          Junior Member
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 44

                          Sub-compacts only come with 2 mags including the LE priced version.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Dr Rockso
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 3701

                            Originally posted by DevilDawgJJ
                            Since it's pertinent to this thread. What is the proper way of transporting Mags on airplanes?

                            And if your an out-of-state- resident, can you fly (large, high-cap mags) into CA?

                            Semper Fi
                            You can transport mags in your checked luggage. You can NOT import hi-cap mags that you did not possess within the state prior to 1/1/2000.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Quiet
                              retired Goon
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 30242

                              Originally posted by speleogist
                              Bought a glock a week ago, still have a couple more days to wait. How many magazines do new glocks come with?
                              Unless you are a LEO, you will get two magazines.


                              Red label Glock = two greater than 10 round magazines
                              Red label Glock (Gen4) = three greater than 10 round magazines
                              White label Glock = two ten round or less magazines
                              Blue label Glock (full size & compact size) = three greater than 10 round magazines
                              Blue label Glock (subcompact size) = two ten round or less magazines
                              sigpic

                              "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                hcbr
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jul 2010
                                • 4733

                                can't import high cap's unfortunately and i don't think you want them in your check luggage especially going to the airport. Being caught with one is obviously illegal if you don't have the gun prior to the high cap ban. just stick with the ten round mags and avoid getting in trouble.
                                Be the change that you wish to see in the world.Mahatma Gandhi

                                "A bullet sounds the same in every language..."
                                ― Stewie Griffin (Family Guy Episode: Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story 2005)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1