Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

hi capacity sub cmpacts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    FieldsofFire
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 1879

    Originally posted by j1133s
    You're right. Some how I got 16rnds into my head (thier extended mag cap in the ad). Still 13rnds flush is still pretty amazing..
    It definitely is out of a sub-compact flush mag. They call it a "mega-zine" and I think it works.

    Comment

    • #17
      SJgunguy24
      I need a LIFE!!
      • May 2008
      • 14849

      I carry a G26 and my reload is a G17 mag with a +5 extention.
      There are 3 kinds of people in this world.
      The wise, learn from the mistakes of others.
      The smart, learn from their own mistakes.
      The others, well......they just never learn.

      "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
      Patrick Henry.

      Comment

      • #18
        evidens83
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2009
        • 7839

        Got to love CA gun laws
        WTS 10/22 Lasermax laser CHEAP!!!

        Comment

        • #19
          Z ME FLY
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2008
          • 6590

          Originally posted by SJgunguy24
          I carry a G26 and my reload is a G17 mag with a +5 extention.
          Oh you mean your reload isn't one of those g18 mags? haha
          Originally posted by 69Mach1
          The virgin requires more work (don't they all )

          Originally posted by 69Mach1
          Z gets around. lol

          Comment

          • #20
            SJgunguy24
            I need a LIFE!!
            • May 2008
            • 14849

            Originally posted by Z ME FLY
            Oh you mean your reload isn't one of those g18 mags? haha
            No my hands and legs are club like as it is. Besides if I were to get messed with by the cops, that G18 mag could be considered a billy club and thats a felony.
            There are 3 kinds of people in this world.
            The wise, learn from the mistakes of others.
            The smart, learn from their own mistakes.
            The others, well......they just never learn.

            "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death!"
            Patrick Henry.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1