Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My first gun ever!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Crowesnest
    Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 478

    Congrats. It truly is a great piece to own!

    Comment

    • #47
      thayne
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2010
      • 2289

      Same one I have. Ive had mine since 1992 or 93. Its an awesome gun, never had any problems with mine
      "It wasn't a failure of laws," said Amanda Wilcox, who along with her husband, Nick, lobbies for the California chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. "I just don't see how our gun laws could have stopped something like that."

      Comment

      • #48
        racky
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2009
        • 1044

        welcome to the hk club. the usp9 was my first center fire. the ruger 22/25 was my first handgun. hk rule number 1: buy a light

        Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        sigpic
        Originally posted by SnWnMe
        The 45 ACP trail eventually leads to 1911 ownership.

        Comment

        • #49
          racky
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2009
          • 1044

          Originally posted by Killer Bee
          so what's rule #2?

          I don't want to be left out..

          lol, you win
          Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          sigpic
          Originally posted by SnWnMe
          The 45 ACP trail eventually leads to 1911 ownership.

          Comment

          • #50
            adrenaline
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            • Jun 2010
            • 1437

            Originally posted by Killer Bee
            so what's rule #2?

            I don't want to be left out..



            OP: what range are you shooting at? I have taught a lot of first timers.. I'm a member at the Firing Line HB if your'e not to far.. happy to help..
            Nice build there Killer Bee...I have USPenvy....lol.

            I'm in Sacramento. We're headed out to the Gun Room off of Grant Line.


            "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"- Patrick Henry.

            Our Founders Views Regarding the 2nd Amendment - Right to Keep and Bear Arms

            Comment

            • #51
              eccvets
              Banned
              • Jul 2008
              • 1243

              great first gun. reliable and accurate plus they feel great to shoot and are fun as heck. you now have the option of putting in a match trigger too which will make it all that much sweeter in the future.

              P.S. you wont really need your uplula although it wont really hurt; I've always found HK's easy to load compared to other guns for some reason.

              Comment

              • #52
                GunLover
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2008
                • 1039

                Nice. I know you will love it. Reload and shoot a lot.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1