Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Caliber Selection Help!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    uhmeebuh
    Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 123

    Truthfully, it's hard to say which caliber. What everyone said above about price is true - but it also depends on the pistol. I have a P226 .40 in stainless and I love it. But I hate .40 in polymer pistols due to the recoil (the lighter gun makes it worse). Since the M and P is polymer, I'd go 9mm.

    Really, go shoot em and buy the one that floats your boat!

    Comment

    • #17
      mwt1980
      Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 341

      went with the 9mm.

      Comment

      • #18
        tiko
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 866

        If .45 are as cheap as 9mm, I am sure that everyone will choose .45ACP, cops choose .40 because they can carry 14 rds.
        Do it yourself.

        Comment

        • #19
          Black Majik
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2005
          • 9695

          40S&W, because it's the only damn caliber I can find on the shelves.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1