Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 17

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    XDRoX
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 4420

    Originally posted by tzahoy
    I guess I need to go shooting with E Pluribus Unum and XDRox...

    Although next time I'm in TX I'd shoot with Greg Dawg too just to try out his Gen 4 and his Glock Apron.
    Let's go.
    Seriously though, if it's not raining I'll be at In-Kah-Pah Sat. morning. I usually always go Sat. mornings. I get out there around 7:00Am and I'm the only one. Beautiful place to shoot for free, except for all the trash
    Chris
    <----Rimfire Addict


    Originally posted by Oceanbob
    Get a DILLON...

    Comment

    • #47
      Echidin
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2008
      • 3072

      Just as with anything from the factory, the more you mess with it the likely hood of the reliability being compromised increases. Personally, I don't change much on my Glocks and I use Glock factory parts where ever I can. Night sights, ss guide rod, extended slide stop, extended mag release and recoil buffer are usually as far as I go in terms of modifications. You don't need to do a whole lot, or anything really, to your Glock. Best advice would be to probably just invest in extra magazines, ammo and range time.

      Comment

      • #48
        Richie Caketown
        Banned
        • Mar 2008
        • 4325

        Originally posted by XDRoX
        Let's go.
        Seriously though, if it's not raining I'll be at In-Kah-Pah Sat. morning. I usually always go Sat. mornings. I get out there around 7:00Am and I'm the only one. Beautiful place to shoot for free, except for all the trash
        wait is this invite open to everyone

        Comment

        • #49
          Dubels
          Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 490

          Thanks for your post E Pluribus Unum. It was informative. I got my night sights mainly because at the time and still now I had to prioritize my money. And it was either sights or light, since I wanted to start shooting IPSC, and GSSF I went with the fiber/tritium sights. Even though I believe some of the claims that having the light not at the the center of your body mass by hand holding it is a good idea, I also believe that a tactical light would allow me to put a follow up shot a lot faster due to my support hand being where it should instead of holding a light. When I get money I know I want to change out my sights so maybe then some competition sights and a tactical light. Thanks again.
          IANYL. All post are made for my own personal entertainment purposes and should not be relied upon as legal advice.

          Comment

          • #50
            XDRoX
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2009
            • 4420

            Originally posted by Richie Caketown
            wait is this invite open to everyone
            Hell ya. Anybody just PM me fri nights and I'll confirm if I'm going. If the weather is nice I always go unless I have to work or something. I know the general manager of parkway bowl, so I get bowling pins for free. From La Mesa the drive is exactly 47 minutes to the shooting spot.

            Also if you don't have many guns and would like to try to shoot something new, just let me know. Chances are I got one.
            Last edited by XDRoX; 04-08-2010, 7:57 AM.
            Chris
            <----Rimfire Addict


            Originally posted by Oceanbob
            Get a DILLON...

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1