If a Desert Eagle is called a Deagle than does that make a Baby Eagle a Beagle?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Desert Eagle ?
Collapse
X
-
Yes.Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W (Round Count 3,050) | Yugo M72 | Romy M44
Big Ammo Sale!
Harris Bipod and Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope for Sale -
LOL IBTBWill trade liquor/wine/beer for parts and accesories and ammo! PM me. Dont drink n shoot. Offer void where prohibited. Must be 21 or older, etc. etc.
Originally posted by TURBOELKYWell, glad you got the kit anyways, I'm sure I'll fondle it a little in the near future..... oh God, that's going to be in somebody's signature....:DOriginally posted by TURBOELKYput me in line, but if Peter W. Bush takes it, I need to be removed from his Signature line.......:DComment
-
I call my Baby Eagle "the beagle" sometimes. It's just easier to use that when referring to the gun. However, I will add that I don't call the full-size Desert Eagle a "deagle".Dom
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,430
Posts: 25,147,777
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20073 users online. 112 members and 19961 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment