Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

current 9mm ammunition prices?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    gorenut
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 3072

    Looking at these prices, really makes me wish I had a 9.

    Comment

    • #17
      gvbsat
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 1006

      I think some of you should start thinking about reloading. I can reload 2K rounds of nine using FMJ for about $230. But... I usually do not use FMJ and prefer lead, because 1, it's cheap, 2, I can get more charges out of 1# of gunpowder, and 3, shooting lead pressures really extends brass life.

      So cost annalists of shooting lead, I can get the price down to about $175 for about 2K. AND YES, I shoot lead out of my factory G19 barrel, and I still have all my fingers and never had a KB.

      Comment

      • #18
        gvbsat
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 1006

        Forgot to add

        Those rounds are tailored to my gun as well. So I know they are not just "pinking" quality. Much more accurate.

        Comment

        • #19
          huck
          Senior Member
          CGN Contributor
          • Mar 2008
          • 972

          I have gone through about 300 reloads of .40 from rmammo. They were fine and I ordered another 500. Can't beat the price. I see they're out of stock now.
          Shop at Amazon.com and support Calguns Foundation with every purchase

          Comment

          • #20
            ajtat411
            Junior Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 84

            I can never find any ammo in the Norcal area. Lucky socal folks.

            Comment

            • #21
              Malmon
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 1178

              This is where I got my last shipment of 1,000 rounds of 9mm, plenty of $10 off coupons and I can post the codes if you do not have one.

              Comment

              • #22
                5150bronco
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 1603

                Originally posted by FatOnCoke
                Walmart sells Federal and Blazer Brass 9mm 50rds for $9.97 + tax.

                No one beats Walmart prices. Local gun shops are the worst.
                that is pretty good price for sure.

                Comment

                • #23
                  evolixsurf
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 919

                  how stupid are gun shops for not having ammo at walmart prices? They would get sooo much more business!

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    HPGunner
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 1359

                    Originally posted by evolixsurf
                    how stupid are gun shops for not having ammo at walmart prices? They would get sooo much more business!
                    Any Walmarts in LA County sell ammo? Which Walmarts sell ammo in the SoCal area, because I know not all Walmarts carry ammunition.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      echang86
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 652

                      Duarte/Monrovia, Azusa, Glendora.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        HCz
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jun 2008
                        • 3295

                        Originally posted by evolixsurf
                        how stupid are gun shops for not having ammo at walmart prices? They would get sooo much more business!
                        Walmart can sell for less because they buy things in really large quantities. Small pop and mom shops don't have that much buying power.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Gary13
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 1523

                          Recent Turlock gun show had no deals as far as I was concerned. The only decent price on 9mm was the reloads, and they were $12-13 a box iirc. Otherwise the pricing was about the same as Alquist, which we went to afterward.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1