Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Quality 9mm on a budget

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Sicarius
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2008
    • 2917

    CZ
    Kevin

    Comment

    • #32
      MAD SVT
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 1295

      Originally posted by Sicarius
      CZ
      Kevin
      Originally posted by Sicarius
      CZ
      Kevin
      what exactly are you trying to say

      quit beating around the bush man!! what would you recommend
      sigpic
      Anything worth doing...... is worth Overdoing

      Comment

      • #33
        fcr
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2009
        • 971

        Originally posted by for2nato
        i hate it when people ask for a budget priced handgun and every body starts chiming in with get a glock xd or m&p. those guns all cost twice as much as a ruger p series. all 3 have the same 600 minimum price around here. its 550 for a used glock at the cheapest shop around here. your options in that price range are the ruger p-series, s&w sigma, and taurus milenium series. all 3 can be very good guns if properly inspected before purchase and a proper cleaning before shooting.
        No price was mentioned in the OP's post, I assumed a $500 budget. Since someone finally posted he wants to spend $299 I think it was, I would recommend a cloths spin and some rubber bands.

        Comment

        • #34
          Cokebottle
          Señor Member
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Oct 2009
          • 32373

          Originally posted by sspen003
          Springfield XD or Glock, for roughly $500 you cant go wrong
          +1... and a couple of CGN members are selling
          $485 or trades, all black:


          $425, bi-tone:
          - Rich

          Originally posted by dantodd
          A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.

          Comment

          • #35
            Cokebottle
            Señor Member
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2009
            • 32373

            Originally posted by Black Majik
            Don't forget to check out the FN FNP
            $500 at Bass Pro, and I think this gun has one of the easiest slides to rack I've ever looked at.

            It's being added to the list of possibilities for my wife since she can't rack my XD.
            - Rich

            Originally posted by dantodd
            A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.

            Comment

            • #36
              tuna quesadilla
              Calguns Addict
              • Apr 2006
              • 5147

              It's already been said but it bears repeating: Save up your pennies just a little bit longer and buy something a little more expensive. Another $100-150 will buy you a MUCH nicer weapon. I was in your shoes once and followed this advice. Now I'm glad I did.

              Comment

              • #37
                bombadillo
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Nov 2007
                • 14810

                CZ or XD. Save your pennies or sell something you don't absolutely need. Everyone can come up with 500 bucks worth of crap to sell on craigslist in 2 weeks flat.

                Comment

                • #38
                  MiguelS
                  Member
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 486

                  toughest part is finding a gun you are going to llike to shoot. perhaps you can meet up with someone from the forum and shoot their 9mm.
                  Sig P220-BSS .45ACP, Sig P226-BSS .40cal(refinished), Sig P6 9mm (refinished)

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    for2nato
                    Member
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 446

                    Originally posted by SteveSatch
                    Can anyone who has bought, or been in to Turner's to look at the P95, confirm that the P95 has their safety/decocker combo and not the decock only?
                    that pic looks like dc only.
                    Natural selection has arrived!!!

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      for2nato
                      Member
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 446

                      Originally posted by fcr
                      No price was mentioned in the OP's post, I assumed a $500 budget. Since someone finally posted he wants to spend $299 I think it was, I would recommend a cloths spin and some rubber bands.
                      the good ol' sling shot. oh that takes me back.
                      Natural selection has arrived!!!

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        fcr
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 971

                        I spelled Clothes Pins wrong. I assumed someone would get it. Funny you did, I really thought it was about a $500 budget. For 3franklins I would save for better choices. You remember making clothes pin guns too?

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          wksun88
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 1035

                          sig p6 man

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            Ike Arumba
                            Member
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 302

                            Originally posted by fcr
                            You remember making clothes pin guns too?
                            Sure, but if you save up just a bit more, you could afford a BB gun.
                            He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily.
                            -- Nahum 2:1

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              sixniner
                              Senior Member
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 518

                              HI Point C9


                              For $155 - within the budget but quality, let's not discuss that

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                sammy
                                Veteran Member
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3847

                                I second the vote for a used Glock. You will never wear one out and need nothing. Just shoot it and clean when bored. Very accurate and reliable pistols. Now the only question is what Glock is right for you. If you want a full size get a 17.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1