Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Red Dot question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pontiacpratt
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 1663

    Red Dot question

    I just bought a red dot for my .22 and when I look through it I see two dots... I'm guessing this isn't normal? I'm just making sure. Thanks
    A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.
    -Marko Kloos
  • #2
    pontiacpratt
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 1663

    Scratch the question. I'm a complete retard!I installed it backwards.
    A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.
    -Marko Kloos

    Comment

    • #3
      elrcastor
      In Memoriam
      • Jan 2009
      • 963

      oops
      www.bumpfire.net

      www.CAPRC.Com

      Comment

      • #4
        yasushi
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2007
        • 572

        That's a good one

        Comment

        • #5
          pontiacpratt
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 1663

          I Assembled my AR by myself but... a Wal-Mart Red dot was to hard!
          A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.
          -Marko Kloos

          Comment

          • #6
            zman
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 2008
            • 3639

            Hahaha! That's funny right there

            Super Robot VOLTES V

            Comment

            • #7
              Reboot
              Junior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 57

              That was funny. At least it only took you a few minutes to figure out. Enjoy it.

              Comment

              • #8
                psango
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Jul 2009
                • 1303

                Did the same thing

                Originally posted by pontiacpratt
                Scratch the question. I'm a complete retard!I installed it backwards.
                I did the same thing so I just turned the gun around!
                Always remember to pillage before you burn.

                Comment

                • #9
                  BamBam-31
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 5318

                  Reminds me of the FS post where a scoped rifle had the scope on bass-ackwards. That was classic!
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    slik556
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 1192

                    Originally posted by pontiacpratt
                    Scratch the question. I'm a complete retard!I installed it backwards.
                    Maybe you had it on right and you were just holding the gun backwards.
                    sigpic
                    IF THE BRADY BUNCH WAS AROUND
                    WHEN CAIN KILLED ABEL,
                    THERE WOULD BE A 10DAY
                    WAITING PERIOD ON ROCKS

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      pontiacpratt
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 1663

                      Originally posted by slik556
                      Maybe you had it on right and you were just holding the gun backwards.
                      This is what I was mounting it on:
                      A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.
                      -Marko Kloos

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        1lostinspace
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7848

                        I see dead people oh never mine
                        There are sniper everywhere and nowhere.....who knows what is out there.

                        PUREMMA
                        MIXED MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          M47_Dragon
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 1263

                          Good on you for sacking up and admitting what you'd done. I would have been like "MODERATOR, PLEASE DELETE!!!"

                          Originally posted by bigbob76
                          I'm in the process of de-humping all my Glocks.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            retired
                            Administrator
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 9411

                            Originally posted by M47_Dragon
                            Good on you for sacking up and admitting what you'd done. I would have been like "MODERATOR, PLEASE DELETE!!!"

                            Would never happen.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1