I just bought a red dot for my .22 and when I look through it I see two dots... I'm guessing this isn't normal? I'm just making sure. Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Red Dot question
Collapse
X
-
Red Dot question
A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.
-Marko KloosTags: None -
Scratch the question. I'm a complete retard!I installed it backwards.
A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.
-Marko Kloos -
-
I Assembled my AR by myself but... a Wal-Mart Red dot was to hard!
A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.
-Marko KloosComment
-
-
-
I see dead people oh never mineThere are sniper everywhere and nowhere.....who knows what is out there.
PUREMMA
MIXED MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMYComment
-
Good on you for sacking up and admitting what you'd done. I would have been like "MODERATOR, PLEASE DELETE!!!"
Originally posted by bigbob76I'm in the process of de-humping all my Glocks.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,581
Posts: 25,149,442
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26619 users online. 105 members and 26514 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



:
Comment