Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Which Handgun For Long Term

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    GunLover
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 1039

    G17

    Comment

    • #17
      hybridatsun350
      Calguns Addict
      • Apr 2007
      • 5336

      Originally posted by joeybrooks91
      My Glock 34
      or Glock 17, but we're splitting hairs here!
      Dom

      ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

      Comment

      • #18
        Ranger20
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2008
        • 1610

        That would be like almost everyone else said.... "GLOCK"....
        Course I like the Mod 57 in .41 My favorite field cartridge. THe mod 57 is just about perfect!
        Join Date: Oct 2008
        Location: Sacramento Area
        Posts: 1,600
        iTrader: 89 / 100%
        Feedback Score: 89 reviews, 100%

        Comment

        • #19
          mk19
          Member
          • Jul 2007
          • 366

          HK USP in 40sw.
          NRA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR

          SGT USMC OEF/OIF
          A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
          Sigmond Freud

          Comment

          • #20
            den888
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2009
            • 10520

            A Glock in .40 S&W. However, if I had a choice, I would pick a revolver, probably a S&W .357 in stainless, such as a 686 with a 6 inch barrel.

            Comment

            • #21
              jazman
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2008
              • 2140

              Love my wheel guns, but I would take my Glock 19 for this program. Cleaning? I no got to show you no stinking cleaning!
              Originally posted by Kestryll
              You're boned.
              _________________________________

              If you're gonna be a bear, be a Grizzly.

              Comment

              • #22
                Oldnoob
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 2008
                • 2829

                Glock, in biggest caliber you can hold and shoot comfortably.

                Light weight, super durable, anti rust, reliable, and relatively cheap.
                Taiwan born, Chinese descent, red white and freaking blue America citizen.

                Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1