Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Which concealable 9mm should I get

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    JOE MACK
    Member
    • Sep 2004
    • 129

    Concealed 9mm

    I'd have to go with the Glock 26 or 19. They are both fairly comfortable in my hand. I use an extension on the extra 26 mags and carry my 26 with a flat based mag. The nice thing is the capacity (do-do happens) and the fact I can use a G19 or G17 magazine in the G26. I've even had a good time with a 33 round "happy stick" just not in this state.

    If I'm going to limit myself to six rounds, they should come from a Glock 36. I also don't care for European mag releases. To each there own and run what ya brung.
    JOE MACK aka .41FAN

    HAVE MORE FUN AND GET THE JOB DONE WITH A .41!

    Comment

    • #77
      ryang
      Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 499

      Originally posted by cineski
      One person had 2 completely different pistols of the same make blow up in her hand?!?! Come on.
      Believe or not as you wish. This is not "friend of a friend" stuff. I know the person and the first incident happened while qualifying the weapon as her backup so there were witnesses.

      Comment

      • #78
        CSACANNONEER
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Dec 2006
        • 44094

        Originally posted by Pvt. Cowboy
        Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth.

        5.2" x 3.7" and weighs 12.8 oz.


        +1 with the Kahr coming in second.
        NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
        California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
        Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
        Utah CCW Instructor


        Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

        sigpic
        CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

        KM6WLV

        Comment

        • #79
          MasterYong
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 2724

          Originally posted by ryang
          Believe or not as you wish. This is not "friend of a friend" stuff. I know the person and the first incident happened while qualifying the weapon as her backup so there were witnesses.
          yeah but unless you can produce those witnesses, unanonymously, then it's a moot point because this is the internet, where everyone is 6'2", handsome, has $10,000,000,000 in the bank, and sleeps with 12 supermodels every night.

          Basically: pics or it didn't happen.
          01001100 01100101 01100001 01110010 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110111 01101001 01101101 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100001 01110010 01101001 01111010 01101111 01101110 01100001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01111001 00101110

          sigpic

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1