Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Beretta promised return $75. Anyone received?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lord оf War
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2020
    • 47

    Beretta promised return $75. Anyone received?

  • #2
    morrcarr67
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2010
    • 15053

    Did you read the rebate form?




    Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
    Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

    Originally posted by Erion929

    Comment

    • #3
      joefrank64k
      @ the Dark End of the Bar
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Mar 2009
      • 10124

      Takes two to three months according to the Rebate terms.

      Last Beretta/Sako rebate I submitted took about 9 weeks.

      I don’t expect to see my $75 for another month or so.
      You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
      If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
      Come on...what harm??

      joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

      Comment

      • #4
        Lord оf War
        Junior Member
        • Sep 2020
        • 47

        Thanks. Will be waiting.

        Comment

        • #5
          Barang
          CGN Contributor
          • Aug 2013
          • 13412

          patience young grasshopper.

          Comment

          • #6
            grim1U
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2007
            • 1363

            "But I want it now! "

            Comment

            • #7
              'ol shooter
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 2011
              • 4646

              It took about six weeks to get my rebate from S&W a few years back on the Shield. Patience is indeed a virtue.
              sigpic
              Bob B.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")

              Comment

              • #8
                Mr. Beretta
                Calguns Addict
                • Dec 2005
                • 6614

                OP

                Nothing to add but.......When you get that $75 check next month, it will only be worth about $65. Spend it fast.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1