Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SIG P210

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    C.G.
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2005
    • 8250

    That is missing from my Sig collection. Congrats!
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #17
      highpower
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2012
      • 5327

      I have seen a couple for sale in the last couple of years and for some reason I never pulled the plug and got one. My understanding is that they are now out of production in favor of the target model.

      I swear that the next one I see, even if it's priced slightly above retail, I'm going to by it before the prices go out of sight.
      MLC member.

      Biden, proof that stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

      Dumocraps suck balls.

      Comment

      • #18
        SkyHawk
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Sep 2012
        • 23531

        I have a target model and would love to pick up a standard model if one presents itself.
        Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

        Comment

        • #19
          smle-man
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2007
          • 10605

          I took the P210 to the range today along with a Colt Government model .45 and an Officers model .45 .

          I fired the 210 first and I was shocked and amazed at the accuracy. The trigger is difficult to describe other than delicious. It shot center of aim but low with a 6 o'clock hold. With a center of mass hold it was dead on. Amusingly, my handloads with plated bullets and powder charge thrown with a 40 year old RCBS rotary thrower were significantly more accurate than WW white box rounds.

          When I switched to the Government model, I thought the safety was on. I checked and it wasn't so I tried again and realized that what I used to think was a good trigger pull was nothing like the 210, at all.

          The 210 is so good, I don't think I can shoot any other handgun on the same range trip. The 210 trigger pull spoils me for anything else!

          Comment

          • #20
            morrcarr67
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2010
            • 15053

            Originally posted by smle-man
            I took the P210 to the range today along with a Colt Government model .45 and an Officers model .45 .



            I fired the 210 first and I was shocked and amazed at the accuracy. The trigger is difficult to describe other than delicious. It shot center of aim but low with a 6 o'clock hold. With a center of mass hold it was dead on. Amusingly, my handloads with plated bullets and powder charge thrown with a 40 year old RCBS rotary thrower were significantly more accurate than WW white box rounds.



            When I switched to the Government model, I thought the safety was on. I checked and it wasn't so I tried again and realized that what I used to think was a good trigger pull was nothing like the 210, at all.



            The 210 is so good, I don't think I can shoot any other handgun on the same range trip. The 210 trigger pull spoils me for anything else!
            Very nice.

            Though I bet you'll find that most any load out of any gun will be better than WWB.

            Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
            Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

            Originally posted by Erion929

            Comment

            • #21
              Spyder
              CGN Contributor
              • Mar 2008
              • 17272

              My target model is great. I haven't shot it in a long time, guess I'll throw it in the truck on Sunday for my range trip!

              Comment

              • #22
                drkphibr
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2010
                • 2462

                Looking/wanting for a while (newer, U.S. made versions) and seem to be pretty much unobtanium...

                Comment

                • #23
                  TKM
                  Onward through the fog!
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Jul 2002
                  • 10657

                  This is the way.
                  It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    robledor
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2015
                    • 791

                    I wish we could buy it here in Cali..won't pay premium

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      nitroxdiver
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 6979

                      Originally posted by smle-man
                      I took the P210 to the range today along with a Colt Government model .45 and an Officers model .45 .

                      I fired the 210 first and I was shocked and amazed at the accuracy. The trigger is difficult to describe other than delicious. It shot center of aim but low with a 6 o'clock hold. With a center of mass hold it was dead on. Amusingly, my handloads with plated bullets and powder charge thrown with a 40 year old RCBS rotary thrower were significantly more accurate than WW white box rounds.

                      When I switched to the Government model, I thought the safety was on. I checked and it wasn't so I tried again and realized that what I used to think was a good trigger pull was nothing like the 210, at all.

                      The 210 is so good, I don't think I can shoot any other handgun on the same range trip. The 210 trigger pull spoils me for anything else!


                      Outstanding! As I expected, you love it [emoji16]
                      That thing is a shooting machine.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        nitroxdiver
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 6979

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1