Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Question on ak pistol receiver

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Armed-Citizen
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2013
    • 552

    Question on ak pistol receiver

    If I have a 100% ak pistol receiver marked for 7.62x39, can I use it to build a 9mm ak Or no go?
    Last edited by Armed-Citizen; 10-06-2021, 8:44 PM.
  • #2
    morrcarr67
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2010
    • 15053

    Originally posted by Armed-Citizen
    If I have a 100% ak pistol receiver marked for 7.62x39, can I use it to build a 9mm ak Or no go?
    I don't see why not. Many guns start out as one calibre and end up being a different one later in life. Many guns are made specifically for the easy calibre change.

    Sent from my OnePlus Nord N10 5G using Tapatalk
    Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

    Originally posted by Erion929

    Comment

    • #3
      ar15barrels
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2006
      • 57179

      Originally posted by Armed-Citizen
      If I have a 100% ak pistol receiver marked for 7.62x39, can I use it to build a 9mm ak Or no go?
      There are no laws that you could break by changing the caliber of your firearm from 7.62x39 to 9mm.
      Randall Rausch

      AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
      Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
      Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
      Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
      Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

      Comment

      • #4
        Armed-Citizen
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2013
        • 552

        Originally posted by ar15barrels
        There are no laws that you could break by changing the caliber of your firearm from 7.62x39 to 9mm.
        Thank you for the insight!

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1