Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

The Evil Pistol Thread. . .

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    ChrisDM
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 679

    My custom 10mm 21SF.... The one I'm going to grab when the zombie raid begins:



    Chris

    Comment

    • #17
      ChrisDM
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 679

      Good thing you have a really short barrel on that thing, wouldn't want it to get in the way of that light...

      Comment

      • #18
        VegasND
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2007
        • 8621

        People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.
        --River Tam

        Comment

        • #19
          WokMaster1
          Part time Emperor
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Mar 2006
          • 5436

          Originally posted by fredieusa
          will get pics of the rest when i am back in NV

          that's evil....
          "Good friends, good food & good wine. Anything else is just a waste of soy sauce.":)

          Comment

          • #20
            fevillago
            Member
            • Jun 2008
            • 311

            Originally posted by fredieusa
            will get pics of the rest when i am back in NV

            these are soo cool, I whish I had one

            Comment

            • #21
              KCM222
              Member
              • Sep 2008
              • 181

              This thread made me

              Comment

              • #22
                csorin
                Member
                • May 2008
                • 222

                Originally posted by leelaw
                Yes! This is even cooler than a bayonet on a shotgun.

                Comment

                • #23
                  RolinThundr
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2009
                  • 1228

                  Originally posted by qbertquartz2
                  Where'd you get a Sig 556 Pistol in CA?
                  "The Gun is Civilization", Written By Marko Kloos

                  "The more corrupt the state, the more laws." -Tacitus, Publius Cornelius

                  "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    superhondaz50
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 3108

                    Originally posted by fredieusa
                    will get pics of the rest when i am back in NV

                    I see this is very evil, its the "KKK"
                    Originally Posted By CTbuilder1 @ arfcom:
                    A lot of time and energy goes into thinking up ways to make perfectly good rifles into something dumb. Single shot ARs are gay. AR pistols are also gay. Just my opinion, of course, but a single shot AR pistol would be an AIDS cannon.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      FEDUPWBS
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 2187

                      Do I really need to chime in here?
                      Originally posted by ChrisO
                      My solar tac grip wrap just slides off if I pull on it... I can tighten it down as much as I can and it will still slide off. I got it for a regular AK PG and it's on a standard romanian bakelite I think PG... What should I do? I kept the mag lock installed just in case this would happen...

                      Originally posted by stphnman20
                      What is a FEDUPWBS?

                      Originally posted by weezil_boi
                      ( Yes, FEDUP... you were right ).Just 1.5 cents

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        RolinThundr
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2009
                        • 1228

                        Originally posted by csorin
                        Yes! This is even cooler than a bayonet on a shotgun.
                        I think this one by Ka-Bar looks better:



                        but that's just me.
                        "The Gun is Civilization", Written By Marko Kloos

                        "The more corrupt the state, the more laws." -Tacitus, Publius Cornelius

                        "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          avidone
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 946

                          Originally posted by ViPER395
                          Surrender yourself and your vessel..........Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.
                          Originally posted by pnkssbtz
                          In short, there is no justice. It is a commodity sold to the highest bidder.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            leelaw
                            Junior Member
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 10445

                            Originally posted by RolinThundr
                            I think this one by Ka-Bar looks better:



                            but that's just me.
                            I agree, but the pictured CZ bayonet came first, so that's what I got. Plus it's sturdier, and has a punch block (if you decide to remove the blade). I can't imagine the Kabar standing up to much abuse. It looks plasticy.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              aplinker
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 16762

                              Originally posted by FEDUPWBS
                              Do I really need to chime in here?
                              We all know you have nothing that can outdo anything here...


                              Google Map of OLL Dealers

                              List of CA-friendly Manufacturers, Dealers, Middlemen, and Magazine rebuild kit dealers
                              Click me-->So you're a n00b and you want to build an AR? <--Click me
                              This post is based on actual events. Some facts may be altered for dramatic purposes. All posts are pure opinion. All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be construed.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                CalNRA
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 8686

                                Originally posted by leelaw
                                I agree, but the pictured CZ bayonet came first, so that's what I got. Plus it's sturdier, and has a punch block (if you decide to remove the blade). I can't imagine the Kabar standing up to much abuse. It looks plasticy.
                                perfect for the exploding watermelon demonstration.
                                Originally posted by cvigue
                                This is not rocket surgery.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1