Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gen1 Glock G17

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    BigPimping
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2010
    • 21487

    OMG....
    sigpic

    PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

    When pimping begins, friendship ends.

    Don't let your history be a mystery

    Comment

    • #17
      BigPimping
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2010
      • 21487

      Outside of a HK p7, that is my number one holy grail gun. At least in handguns. I would rather have that than just about anything out there. Congratulations and good score my friend. If you ever seek to sell, PM the Pimp!!!
      sigpic

      PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

      When pimping begins, friendship ends.

      Don't let your history be a mystery

      Comment

      • #18
        highpower
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2012
        • 5333

        Hey BP! I knew you would appreciate it. I am super stoked to have it as it is a gun I have wanted for a long time. In fact, I bought the retro P80 because I thought it was as close as I was ever going to get to a real gen1.
        MLC member.

        Biden, proof that stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

        Dumocraps suck balls.

        Comment

        • #19
          nitroxdiver
          Calguns Addict
          • Aug 2009
          • 6979

          Originally posted by highpower
          Hey BP! I knew you would appreciate it. I am super stoked to have it as it is a gun I have wanted for a long time. In fact, I bought the retro P80 because I thought it was as close as I was ever going to get to a real gen1.

          Comment

          • #20
            highpower
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2012
            • 5333

            I like it a lot. Except for a couple of minor differences, it is pretty much a duplicate of the gen1. I haven’t shot either one yet but I intend to remedy that as soon as possible. Honestly I don’t expect there to be much difference between either of them and my gen3 G17 except for the way the grip feels.
            MLC member.

            Biden, proof that stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

            Dumocraps suck balls.

            Comment

            • #21
              nitroxdiver
              Calguns Addict
              • Aug 2009
              • 6979

              Comment

              • #22
                Burken01
                Junior Member
                • Apr 2020
                • 85

                Comment

                • #23
                  highpower
                  Calguns Addict
                  • May 2012
                  • 5333

                  Originally posted by Burken01
                  Nice find.
                  Go join Glock talk on the collectors forum they have a crap ton of info on these
                  I already am a member over there. You are right, the knowledge of the minutiae concerning Glocks is incredible.
                  MLC member.

                  Biden, proof that stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

                  Dumocraps suck balls.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1