Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Budget 1911 with Rail ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • harbormaster
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2017
    • 6689

    Budget 1911 with Rail ?

    Is there an on roster 1911 with part rail (not full) available that would be in the $1k or less range?
    1. Compared to what?
    2. At what cost?
    3. What hard evidence do you have?

    T.S. debunking the Left in 3 simple questions.
  • #2
    Rover
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 740

    Kimber Warrior II and SA MC Operator are the two most budget friendly railed 1911s that come to mind, both have a half rail.

    I believe there are a couple Sig 1911s on the roster as well if you don't mind deviating from a true 1911.

    Comment

    • #3
      JonChimpo
      Member
      • Oct 2016
      • 249

      RIA?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #4
        XDJYo
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2012
        • 7097

        Springfield Armory MC Operator. Decent quality with durable finish. Excellent warranty.

        I wish I owned one.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
        Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
        Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
        M&P 15 (Mine)

        Comment

        • #5
          tomrkba
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2016
          • 1513

          I saved a grand on my Nighthawk Enforcer. Does that count?
          Biden's
          Laptop
          Matters

          Read the Kelly Turnbull novels to see where California is and will go: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=kelly+tur..._2_15_ts-doa-p

          Comment

          • #6
            morrcarr67
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2010
            • 15053



            Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

            Originally posted by Erion929

            Comment

            • #7
              harbormaster
              Calguns Addict
              • Jun 2017
              • 6689

              Thanks I was hoping the RIA range but didn’t see one with a rail at all. Springfield Op is probably best option still seems like a lot for the ones I’ve seen. Thanks all
              1. Compared to what?
              2. At what cost?
              3. What hard evidence do you have?

              T.S. debunking the Left in 3 simple questions.

              Comment

              • #8
                harbormaster
                Calguns Addict
                • Jun 2017
                • 6689

                Intriguing

                1. Compared to what?
                2. At what cost?
                3. What hard evidence do you have?

                T.S. debunking the Left in 3 simple questions.

                Comment

                • #9
                  TitanCi
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2009
                  • 586

                  Budget 1911 with Rail ?

                  Originally posted by XDJYo
                  Springfield Armory MC Operator. Decent quality with durable finish. Excellent warranty.

                  I wish I owned one.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by TitanCi; 04-27-2021, 10:00 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    XDJYo
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Apr 2012
                    • 7097


                    The slide is not the spec shape and may have holster fitment issues and the external extractor.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
                    Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
                    Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
                    M&P 15 (Mine)

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      newbie1234
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 2016
                      • 3130

                      Originally posted by harbormaster
                      That’s interesting I have to read up on why they aren’t considered pure 1911s
                      Good point, may be they are imported ? But RIA also imported and consider a pure 1911, I guess that RIA used USA equipment to build their 1911.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        stix213
                        AKA: Joe Censored
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 19002

                        I've been happy with my Sig 1911.

                        Just note that mine came new very tight, and was unreliable during break in. After maybe 70 to 100 rounds or so it loosened up and has been reliable.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          TKM
                          Onward through the fog!
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Jul 2002
                          • 10657

                          We can put a rail on a K5 Blazer, surely you can manage to attach one to a RIA el cheapo.
                          It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            TitanCi
                            Senior Member
                            • May 2009
                            • 586

                            Budget 1911 with Rail ?

                            Originally posted by newbie1234
                            Good point, may be they are imported ? But RIA also imported and consider a pure 1911, I guess that RIA used USA equipment to build their 1911.
                            Last edited by TitanCi; 04-28-2021, 6:56 AM.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              splithoof
                              Calguns Addict
                              • May 2015
                              • 6028

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1