Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Patriot Holsters

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • akjunkie
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2005
    • 3497

    Patriot Holsters

    Curious if any fellow Calgunners ordered from this company?
    If so, how long did it take you to get your order?

    I ordered a holster back in Aug 12th, 2020.
    ETA is/was 4 months.

    Got multiple emails that they are a small Mom n Pop shop, they got hit by a hurricane, COVID, supply chain issues, etc. etc.

    They hired a full time LEO/Army Reservist to answer emails (if he ever has time).

    So far i've sent them 2 emails with NO replies.

    Wondering how much longer I should wait before disputing charges with my credit card company.

  • #2
    mikeyr
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 1554

    Isn't there a time limit on credit card disputes, I think it has to be done within 180 days or something like that. Maybe it depends on the card.
    sigpic
    NRA Benefactor Member
    . CRPA Member

    Comment

    • #3
      morrcarr67
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jul 2010
      • 15053

      Originally posted by akjunkie
      Curious if any fellow Calgunners ordered from this company?
      If so, how long did it take you to get your order?

      I ordered a holster back in Aug 12th, 2020.
      ETA is/was 4 months.

      Got multiple emails that they are a small Mom n Pop shop, they got hit by a hurricane, COVID, supply chain issues, etc. etc.

      They hired a full time LEO/Army Reservist to answer emails (if he ever has time).

      So far i've sent them 2 emails with NO replies.

      Wondering how much longer I should wait before disputing charges with my credit card company.

      https://patriotholsters.net/
      Originally posted by mikeyr
      Isn't there a time limit on credit card disputes, I think it has to be done within 180 days or something like that. Maybe it depends on the card.
      There could be a time limit if you've already received the product or service. In the case of never getting the product waiting 4 months with no contact is plenty of time to wait. I would call your CC and explain what's happened and dispute the charge.
      Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

      Originally posted by Erion929

      Comment

      • #4
        naz
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2020
        • 3108

        Comment

        • #5
          akjunkie
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Jan 2005
          • 3497

          Patriot Holsters got 5 pages of complaints @ AR15.com
          Hopefully I can still dispute charges with credit company.

          Comment

          • #6
            Maulerrr
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Oct 2016
            • 2058

            Never heard of them. But the least they can do is reply to emails - even if the emails are just giving you the runaround jerkaround.

            Comment

            • #7
              akjunkie
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Jan 2005
              • 3497

              Just got off the phone with CC. Wasn't to late to dispute charges.

              Comment

              • #8
                Garv
                RSG Minion, Senior
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Apr 2014
                • 9078

                Good.

                After the refund, tell them why they lost your business, lack of communication.
                Originally posted by Kestryll:
                It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

                Comment

                • #9
                  akjunkie
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 3497

                  Finally got a response from Patriot Holsters today.

                  I originally ordered this holster here for my CZ -P01 with an Olight PL-2 Valkryie. CZ and Olight was listed as an option on their drop down menu.

                  Basically their response was "We dont have a mold for your gun with an Olight".

                  The EXACT wording from my email:

                  "The order has an Olight there are not molds out there for every pistol with Olights so 95% of the time we are taking the light off of one mold gun and re-prepping it on another mold gun. We are looking into possibly making our own molds as we have reached out to the suppliers that make them and they won’t make the molds for us if it is not something that they are having request for."


                  Earliest ETA for delivery is beginning of Feb. If I cant wait I can request to Cancel/Refund my order (which I already did)



                  If they dont have a gun/light holster for my specific setup they shouldn't be advertising a holster for it and taking people's money.
                  Last edited by akjunkie; 01-13-2021, 5:55 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    akjunkie
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 3497

                    Once I see a refund on my Credit Card I'll try ordering from this company.
                    They seem like they are a bigger outfit. Actually got a FB page with customer reviews. I'll contact them first to make sure they can actually deliver.
                    Lead time 2-4 weeks vs. 4+ months.

                    9 12 22 38 45 223 300 308 357 380 556 762 1911 4473 22/45 knife sale clearance discount sheath 2a 2nd amendment 30/40 acp aero precision ak ammo ammunition ar armor armory atacs ati authorized b & T ballistic bastion bcg bear creek arsenal belt beretta big tex bigtex blackout bladetech blk bolt carrier group bootleg bravo company brownells buds buy caliber can charter arms cmmg conceal concealment constitution constitutional carry custom cz dead air deadair dealer desantis discreet carry concepts duty ear muffs ear plugs earmuffs earplugs finger prints fingerprints firearm firearm flash fn form 4 g code gcode gem tech gemtech glock griffin armament gsl gun broker gun parts gun smith gun store gunbroker gunsmith gunstore hand gun handgun hearing hmr hogue holosun holster holster co holsterco hux inside the waist iwb k e arms kac kalamazoo ke arms kiosk kydex law enforcement lbe unlimited leo liberty light light long gun lr luth ar luthar luth-ar mag mag pul magazine magpul mec gar mecgar mec-gar michigan midwest industries military modwing molds next level armament nfa night fision night vision north american rescue oakley oc odin works olight open carry optic oss outside the waist owb palmetto state armory passport photo pelican pistol plate carrier police portage precision primary arms psa q radian red dot remington reptilla revolver rifle rival arms ruger rugged safari land safariland sds imports second ammendment sell shield arms shop shotgun sig sauer sights sights sights silencer co silencerco slide slr rifleworks small business smith & wesson smith and wesson socom special spl springfield stealth streamlight suppressed suppressor surefire tactical tacticalories tacticalshit tacticool target taurus tax stamp taxstamp tek mat tekmat thermal thunderbeast transfer ulti clip ulticlip us palm vest vest vet veteran yankee hill machine strike industries sling first aid tourniquet first responder swag emt backpack case defense

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      StandardFinn
                      Member
                      • Feb 2020
                      • 236

                      FWIW I just ordered a competition belt setup from Safariland when they were having their black friday deals...40% off everything. Placed order on 11/30, just got everything I ordered today.

                      Not sure if they have the holster you're looking for - but I like to purchase from relatively well known companies as there's typically a better standard operating proceedure. YMMV.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        akjunkie
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 3497

                        Just an update. Got my refund today.
                        Last edited by akjunkie; 01-12-2021, 10:03 AM.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Robert1234
                          Veteran Member
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 3081

                          Red Hill Tactical tells you that your holster will take thirty days to be made. And it takes them thirty days to make your holster. You can pay more for express service if you want.

                          If I ordered in August and didn''t have it by now, I'd be cancelling the order. There's no excuse for that much time to pass before having your order filled.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            BrokerB
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 5455

                            I really cant see why the wait. It's a dam kydex holster..almost the most simplified way to mold/make a holster. Screw that clap trap..better have a flashlight attached if I'm waiting over 2 months for a kydex holster
                            Beans and Bullets

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              akjunkie
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 3497

                              Got a reply from them today regarding not having a mold for my holster/light combo.

                              "I apologize that we have caused you some frustration. I never said that we did not have the molds and I am sorry if my explanation was confusing. We have the mold gun and we have the light the issue is that not all orders contain that combo so we are having to take the light off one mold gun and re prep it on another."


                              Sounds like they got a mold for a CZ P01. Just NOT a mold for a CZ P01 WITH an Olight PL2 Valkyrie.
                              Either way I got my $$ back and I dont have to deal with this company anymore.
                              Last edited by akjunkie; 01-13-2021, 6:01 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1