Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Meet the Sigs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • morrcarr67
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2010
    • 15053

    Meet the Sigs

    So I just recently picked up a new to me Sig P320. Well I decided to take a family portrait.

    The oldest is the West German made P220 on top. Next is my little P290. That one has been on my permit and is super easy to carry.

    The new kids on the block are my P365 and P320. The plan had been to replace the 290 with the 365 on my permit. Now with my addition of the 320 I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

    I have some ideas about what I'd like to do with the 320 but haven't decided if it's something I want to do.



    Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by morrcarr67; 05-01-2020, 1:05 PM.
    Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

    Originally posted by Erion929
  • #2
    aca72
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 3250

    Sweet collection!
    Long live CALGUNS!

    Selling: ✮ GLOCK ✮ Beretta ✮ SIG Sauer ✮ Stuff ✮

    Comment

    • #3
      ShaneB
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2016
      • 535

      Very nice Sig family! I don’t have as many but they have served me well. Have you thought about doing a trigger upgrade on the 320? I’ve thought about it on mine but I would need to try one out before, the stock trigger isn’t bad at all.
      Attached Files

      Comment

      • #4
        morrcarr67
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2010
        • 15053

        Originally posted by ShaneB
        Very nice Sig family! I don’t have as many but they have served me well. Have you thought about doing a trigger upgrade on the 320? I’ve thought about it on mine but I would need to try one out before, the stock trigger isn’t bad at all.

        Yeah, I will probably be sending it in for update. Not sure exactly when though.

        Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by morrcarr67; 05-01-2020, 1:23 PM.
        Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

        Originally posted by Erion929

        Comment

        • #5
          beerman
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2009
          • 5194

          Sigs need hammers...and aluminum

          Comment

          • #6
            sigstroker
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 19859

            You mean the factory safety update? Looks like it hasn't been done.

            Comment

            • #7
              morrcarr67
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jul 2010
              • 15053

              Originally posted by beerman
              Sigs need hammers...and aluminum
              Well, two of those have hammers but only one has an aluminum frame.
              Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

              Originally posted by Erion929

              Comment

              • #8
                saudadeii
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Dec 2012
                • 3468

                Forget COVID-1, you have the Signess!!
                My Marketplace Feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k#post54003245

                Comment

                • #9
                  morrcarr67
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jul 2010
                  • 15053

                  Originally posted by saudadeii
                  Forget COVID-1, you have the Signess!!


                  Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by morrcarr67; 05-02-2020, 7:17 AM.
                  Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

                  Originally posted by Erion929

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Paperchasin
                    YOU are next!!
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 6407

                    No P226 or P229?!?!
                    Feedback: https://imgur.com/a/mkdPdnQ

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      morrcarr67
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jul 2010
                      • 15053

                      Originally posted by Paperchasin
                      No P226 or P229?!?!
                      I'd like to get a P229. The right deal hasn't presented itself. [emoji848][emoji6]

                      Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
                      Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

                      Originally posted by Erion929

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Paperchasin
                        YOU are next!!
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 6407

                        Originally posted by morrcarr67
                        I'd like to get a P229. The right deal hasn't presented itself. [emoji848][emoji6]

                        Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
                        I'm no Sig expert but my initial thoughts would be that the P220, P229, and P226 would be the backbone of any Sig family. But you're still waay ahead of me!
                        Feedback: https://imgur.com/a/mkdPdnQ

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Barang
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 13386

                          Originally posted by Paperchasin
                          I'm no Sig expert but my initial thoughts would be that the P220, P229, and P226 would be the backbone of any Sig family. But you're still waay ahead of me!
                          those are the foundation of a good sig family.

                          i'm no better or maybe lacking more than mc67.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Pupulepeter
                            Senior Member
                            • May 2012
                            • 783

                            Originally posted by beerman
                            Sigs need hammers...and aluminum
                            Five years ago I would have agreed, but the p320/365 are sooooooo sweet.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              morrcarr67
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jul 2010
                              • 15053

                              Originally posted by Pupulepeter
                              Five years ago I would have agreed, but the p320/365 are sooooooo sweet.
                              Yeah, I haven't shot the 320 but if it's anything like my 365 I'm going to be very happy.

                              Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
                              Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

                              Originally posted by Erion929

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1