Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SA Ronin Operator 1911

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    joshuah.run
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2020
    • 3

    Comment

    • #32
      The War Wagon
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Apr 2011
      • 10294


      I just can't believe for THAT price, it DOESN'T come with an ambi-safety!
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #33
        S45
        Member
        • Apr 2019
        • 167

        If MSRP is $850 then expect $1800 CA PPT.
        NIB M9A3’s are going for $1900 in the PPT marketplace still...which is insane to me
        - Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong -

        Comment

        • #34
          B2D
          Member
          • Aug 2018
          • 468

          If this sells above $1200 PPT I'd just rather get another pistol and build it out a bit.

          I want one of these but not THAT bad.

          Comment

          • #35
            LateBraking
            iTrader in Bio
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Jan 2013
            • 1629

            Originally posted by S45
            If MSRP is $850 then expect $1800 CA PPT.
            NIB M9A3’s are going for $1900 in the PPT marketplace still...which is insane to me
            You think that's bad, don't look for those $3899 John Wick STI 2011s that were selling on the Marketplace for $10,000....until recently with the TTI controversy that sent their prices plummeting down....to $7,500.
            sigpic
            NRA Lifetime Member

            Comment

            • #36
              MrFeetZ
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2010
              • 545

              Originally posted by Damiiaaannn
              I was able to get one ordered for under $700. It seems like an excellent bang for your buck. I went with the 9mm version.
              Sorry... I know I being petty and I dont mean anything personal, but I always get a little irked knowing you (as a roster exempt person) are a little more equal in the eyes of the law than the rest of us. Fu@k Ca.

              Comment

              • #37
                Mr.Caketown
                Calguns Addict
                • Jan 2011
                • 7362

                This reminds me of those limited edition two tone 1911s they put out a while ago. In which they only made like 2500 of
                WTB:
                1)AR15 Aero Precision Skeletonized Lower
                2)S&W 686 6in barrel ...686 No dash through 686-4
                3) Saltworks M5 upper/lower set

                Comment

                • #38
                  hotrail
                  Member
                  • May 2014
                  • 373

                  Threads like this are just torture. I almost don't want to read about new guns these days, there are so many cool ones I can't have.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    hotrail
                    Member
                    • May 2014
                    • 373

                    So is the "Gen 2 Speed Trigger" just a cool looking skeletonized trigger, or does it mechanically or functionally different than a mil spec trigger?

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Sunbear
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 596

                      I wish they ditched the front slide serrations though.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Bastard
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 2209

                        what am I missing - msrp $100-150 less than their loaded line & roughly $75 less than the RO line. hell the msrp is barely above the milspec line, what is it that I am missing... what did they do, or not do to offer this at this price point

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          B2D
                          Member
                          • Aug 2018
                          • 468

                          They brought out a 4.25 variant in 9mm and 45ACP

                          MSRP is $849 plus whatever it's gonna go for off-roster - argh I want one of these!! Looks like a slightly cheaper alternative to an EMP4.

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            vinny_land
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 3374

                            The commander size is very appealing - can expect maybe $1000-1200 for off roster price.
                            "1911 mag, twinkie, twinkie, cupcake, primary weapon mag"

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              still919
                              Member
                              • Nov 2015
                              • 458

                              Nice two-tone finish, and those grips are eye-catching. The California premium might not be all that bad, post Covid of course. Keep an eye out, OP. I'll stick with my Loaded though.

                              Sidenote: I always thought the movie was really underrated. Ronin has been one that I've gone back to through the years, and I want to say it hasn't lost too much, if any, appeal.

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                B2D
                                Member
                                • Aug 2018
                                • 468

                                I have the Loaded Target model and it's my favorite range gun. I'd love the commander size for the size and the difference in hardware/looks.

                                I better put a WTB ad up.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1