Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Red Dot sight milling for a 1911

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Garand
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 36

    Red Dot sight milling for a 1911

    Hey all,

    I have a SIG 1911 Target Nitron that I would like to put a Leupold DeltaPoint Pro red dot sight on.

    I need someone to mill and tap the slide for this.

    Do you know of a really good shop that does this?

    Thanks,

    Garand
  • #2
    drunktank
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2008
    • 5461

    What's your location?

    WTB used AK MFER.

    Comment

    • #3
      Garand
      Junior Member
      • Feb 2010
      • 36

      Originally posted by drunktank
      What's your location?
      SoCal, Inland Empire. But I don't mind shipping the slide if the place is great.

      thanks

      Garand.

      Comment

      • #4
        morrcarr67
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2010
        • 15053

        Originally posted by Garand
        SoCal, Inland Empire. But I don't mind shipping the slide if the place is great.

        thanks

        Garand.
        Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

        Originally posted by Erion929

        Comment

        • #5
          9mmContagion
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2013
          • 3242

          Cifaldi Precision is in Corona. He is also a member here, and does great work
          9mmContagion Feedback

          Comment

          • #6
            bruce381
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2009
            • 2453

            also look in the gunsmithing and how to forum for more names.

            Comment

            • #7
              Garand
              Junior Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 36

              Originally posted by 9mmContagion
              Cifaldi Precision is in Corona. He is also a member here, and does great work
              Just spoke with him. Seems great. I am going to give him this project.

              thanks for the suggestion!

              Garand.

              Comment

              • #8
                L84CABO
                Calguns Addict
                • Mar 2009
                • 8776

                I believe Wilson Combat can do it for you. No idea on the wait time or cost.
                "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

                Fighter Pilot

                Comment

                • #9
                  Garand
                  Junior Member
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 36

                  Originally posted by L84CABO
                  I believe Wilson Combat can do it for you. No idea on the wait time or cost.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    IVth Horseman
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 1583

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1