Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig P365XL complete upper only

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • deephouse
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2012
    • 3858

    Sig P365XL complete upper only

  • #2
    sigstroker
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2009
    • 19866

    There's been chatter on sigtalk wondering when SIG might make "conversion kits" available for the 365 now that 2 different sizes are being sold. SIG probably wants to capitalize on the 365XL hype for awhile to sell complete guns, not to mention concentrating all their manufacturing capacity to complete guns. Hopefully at some point in the future they'll sell conversions and grip modules to get old 365 owners to upgrade.

    Are there 365 80%'ers out there yet?

    Comment

    • #3
      1911su16b870
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Dec 2006
      • 7654

      If I were introducing a new XL version of an existing firearm, I'ld make sure to make a whole bunch of slide assemblies and grip assemblies for that XL version...
      "Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022

      NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
      GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
      Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
      I instruct it if you shoot it.

      Comment

      • #4
        morrcarr67
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jul 2010
        • 15053

        Originally posted by deephouse
        Greetings earthlings,

        Does anyone know if there is a resource for purchasing the complete Sig P365XL upper online?

        I did your typical Google search and didn’t find anything. Anyone “got a guy”?

        TIA


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Not made by Sig and currently OOS

        Patented folding AR-15 lowers, steel Glock magazines, magwells, and mag extensions from Shield Arms of Bigfork, Montana. Lifetime warranty on every product.


        Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

        Originally posted by Erion929

        Comment

        • #5
          deephouse
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 2012
          • 3858

          Ah nice!


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment

          • #6
            sigstroker
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 19866

            Nice that it's only ten bucks extra for threaded barrel.

            Comment

            • #7
              deephouse
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2012
              • 3858

              Comment

              • #8
                Tok36
                Veteran Member
                • May 2013
                • 3061

                Originally posted by deephouse
                That’s the video that got me thinking about it. I wish he checked his primer strikes after the swap, but I’ll assume they are normal, after the swap.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Sorry about that, i though you were asking if the slide swap would work. After reading the orignal post again i established that you were already aware that they seam to swap and work fine so i deleted my post linking the video. Then you replied to my deleted post before i deleted it. So here is is again to avoid any confusion for other forum members that may read the thread.

                Military Arms Channel
                P365XL vs. P365, Glock 43X and Glock 48!

                Vive La Exile Machine!!
                Link--> CZ 75B -vs- CZ 75 SP-01 Comparison
                Link--> CGW Type 3 Disco fitting fun
                Link--> What is a CZ Tactical sport?
                Will work for CZ Pics!

                Comment

                • #9
                  damngato
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Apr 2012
                  • 3393

                  Link for feedback -

                  https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...4#post28181454

                  WTB:
                  Off Roster CZs
                  Off Roster Sigs
                  Off Roster FNs
                  Pre-Lock S&Ws

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    1911su16b870
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 7654

                    Here is another ebay one for $450...



                    FWIW the 15-round magazines come with two base plates, a tall for the P365 flush fit and a short for the XL flush fit.
                    "Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022

                    NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
                    GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
                    Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
                    I instruct it if you shoot it.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1