Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Colts on the Roster

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emdawg
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 4292

    Colts on the Roster

    Colt just put the Cobra and King Cobra on the Roster as of 5/21.
    *sniff* *sniff* Commies...
  • #2
    adamkdoiron
    Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 233

    Awesome! I was just looking at one of those in Reno NV yesterday, the new 3" king cobra and really liked it

    Comment

    • #3
      morrcarr67
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jul 2010
      • 15053

      Nice
      Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

      Originally posted by Erion929

      Comment

      • #4
        tbc
        Calguns Addict
        • Jun 2011
        • 5955

        Comment

        • #5
          FullMetalJacket
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 536

          3" King Cobra? Goes on my buy list.

          I'm hoping there are more snakes coming...

          Comment

          • #6
            Harry Ono
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2018
            • 965

            Going to Las Vegas next week. Perhaps will look up a couple of ranges and shoot 50-100 rounds on the Colts.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1