Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ten Penny Challenge

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    trigger945
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2012
    • 5795

    bmk: awesome shooting and awesome guns!
    One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

    AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

    Comment

    • #62
      foothillman
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2017
      • 1170

      Sorry cheated, ,22LR

      Takes longer to find the quarter than setting up.



      Next time I will cut the grass before.....



      25yds Ruger 10/22

      ITrader FeedBack https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k-100-positive

      Comment

      • #63
        MrFancyPants
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2017
        • 1160

        Originally posted by boopiejones
        bored at work. scanned some pennies.
        I had to read this twice, to make sure that last word was pennies......

        Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

        Comment

        • #64
          tbc
          Calguns Addict
          • Jun 2011
          • 5955

          Ten Penny Challenge

          I am back to handguns. So I used a combat hold, sight image #3, and it improved significantly, 9/10.








          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by tbc; 01-27-2019, 10:05 AM.

          Comment

          • #65
            bmk20398
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2017
            • 1047

            Originally posted by tbc
            I am back to handguns. So I used a combat hold, sight image #3, and it improved significantly, 9/10.





            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Nice shooting!
            Accuracy / Precision / concentration / Sight image, everything important for Ten Penny challenge...
            I'm wondering Red Dot can make it easier? (all penny image on sight)

            Comment

            • #66
              tbc
              Calguns Addict
              • Jun 2011
              • 5955

              Ten Penny Challenge

              Originally posted by bmk20398
              Nice shooting!

              Accuracy / Precision / concentration / Sight image, everything important for Ten Penny challenge...

              I'm wondering Red Dot can make it easier? (all penny image on sight)

              Comment

              • #67
                XDJYo
                Calguns Addict
                • Apr 2012
                • 7092

                I had to cash in my IRA to get enough pennies...
                Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
                Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
                Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
                M&P 15 (Mine)

                Comment

                • #68
                  code_blue
                  Veteran Member
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3452

                  Ahem...




                  Then again, pennies are GBP. Cents are USD, so laws don't apply if you're actually shooting pennies not officially in use or circulation here. Carry on.

                  Classifieds:

                  Radian & Aero Pistol lowers, Folsom

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    Lead Waster
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Sep 2010
                    • 16650

                    Feel free to shoot Canadian pennies then, since Canada discontinued the use of them. (Everything is rounded up or down to the closest 5 cents now).

                    Or ... shoot the photocopies. Not as dramatic, but same skills.

                    Or ... shoot bitcoins?




                    Originally posted by code_blue
                    Ahem...






                    Then again, pennies are GBP. Cents are USD, so laws don't apply if you're actually shooting pennies not officially in use or circulation here. Carry on.

                    ==================

                    sigpic


                    Remember to dial 1 before 911.

                    Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.

                    There. Are. Four. Lights!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1