Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ten Penny Challenge
Collapse
X
-
Ten Penny Challenge
==================
sigpic
Remember to dial 1 before 911.
Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.
There. Are. Four. Lights!Tags: None -
i expected a YouTube of kids eating nails... -
Can I stack the ten stickers on top of each other, shoot once and repeat until I get lucky enough to hit 10/10?
Nice shooting bmk, what gun?Originally posted by Kestryll:
It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....Comment
-
Comment
-
-
I'm in.**** your feelings!Comment
-
Join Active Junky for online rebates....$10 to both you and me!
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017
Comment
-
I'm down to try this on my next range trip. Pics to follow...as soon as I get to the range.
Sorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!Comment
-
-
-
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,741
Posts: 25,151,066
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21635 users online. 144 members and 21491 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment