Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Just got my first Glock

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    thegamettt
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 2630

    I just got my first glock 19 too, pick up on Monday. Congrats!

    I also have a weird SN on my G43, it starts off with BEWB
    Have a good day!

    Comment

    • #32
      kennymallory1
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2017
      • 568

      Originally posted by stevec223
      Got my first glock.... HaHa ,,, another 300 bucks to make it acceptable... A mp would have only cost you $150 for trigger work.... Of course a 1911 of would be perfection from the start.. Ya I know,, you wanted a plastic invisable tactical navy seal machine,,, right ????

      Cheers....[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji1569][emoji961]

      Comment

      • #33
        Litespeeds
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2015
        • 3260

        This is why I feel you will have buyers remorse. The G19 will most likely never feel or shoot as nice as your other toys. At least this is how I feel. That's why I am selling my last G19. Serves me no purpose because I will never get a CCW and I don't want to keep a Jack of all trades and master of none type of a gun.

        Comment

        • #34
          phdo
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Jan 2010
          • 3870

          Just got my first Glock

          Originally posted by Litespeeds
          This is why I feel you will have buyers remorse. The G19 will most likely never feel or shoot as nice as your other toys. At least this is how I feel. That's why I am selling my last G19. Serves me no purpose because I will never get a CCW and I don't want to keep a Jack of all trades and master of none type of a gun.

          Comment

          • #35
            BrokerB
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2010
            • 5460

            Zev is pretty much a gay name anyways. Remember Zed from pulp fiction?

            Not a big deal. Folks in Florida asked my mom if she was worried about her son being a growing up around the bay area being gay.hahha. Its contagious!!


            I use a stock gen 4 g19 except with night sites for everyday carry. Its a very good tool.

            Im not super fan bwoy of all the race gun glock stuff. Too me its almost like chroming and bejeweling your hammer.

            The one thing I did kind of like is the Damascus slide
            Lone Wolf Arms is the largest manufacturer of aftermarket parts for Glocks. We also have M&P Shield, Beretta/Taurus, and Browning Hi-Power parts.
            Beans and Bullets

            Comment

            • #36
              enorbit3
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2011
              • 2656

              Originally posted by BrokerB
              Zev is pretty much a gay name anyways. Remember Zed from pulp fiction?

              Not a big deal. Folks in Florida asked my mom if she was worried about her son being a growing up around the bay area being gay.hahha. Its contagious!!


              I use a stock gen 4 g19 except with night sites for everyday carry. Its a very good tool.

              Im not super fan bwoy of all the race gun glock stuff. Too me its almost like chroming and bejeweling your hammer.

              The one thing I did kind of like is the Damascus slide
              https://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=922554
              holy smokes!!! thats a pricey slide.
              LAPD CCW Timeline:
              Application Sent/Rec'd - 10/11/22
              Interview Scheduled - 2/20/22
              Interview & Live Scan- 2/21/22
              DOJ/FBI - 2/22/23
              CCW Training - 2/25/23
              Firearms - 3/1/23
              LAPD CCW Approval Call - 3/20/23
              CCW Permit Issued/picked up - 4/11/23

              Comment

              • #37
                BrokerB
                Calguns Addict
                • Sep 2010
                • 5460

                Hahha..so true. If someone sends me one for free I would consider it on my everyday carry. Hahha
                Beans and Bullets

                Comment

                • #38
                  SmallShark
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2011
                  • 1395

                  After you get back the 1700 Glock, go rent a 650 dollars CZ SP-01.

                  Compare them with the same ammo

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    ZX9ALLDAY
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2017
                    • 599

                    Originally posted by SmallShark
                    After you get back the 1700 Glock, go rent a 650 dollars CZ SP-01.

                    Compare them with the same ammo


                    Why? You cant compare a striker fire poly to a sa/da full metal... thats like "hey i just bought a scar16" .... "after your 3200$ scar go buy a 400$ AR"

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Varg Vikernes
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jan 2012
                      • 2831

                      Why toss that much money into a Glock when you could get a nice 1911 for that? Trigger would be 100x better.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Litespeeds
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 2015
                        • 3260

                        But his Glock 19 is not a tool. It is a custom Zev Glock that will cost him around $1,700. And that price I am not even sure if it includes the gun itself. I know the OP sold the factory slide for $300.

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          kennymallory1
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2017
                          • 568

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            kennymallory1
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2017
                            • 568

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              Litespeeds
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 2015
                              • 3260

                              If you are going to get a stipple job, I highly recommend sending your frame to Wilson Combat for the Starburst stipple job. I think it looks the best.

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                SmallShark
                                Senior Member
                                • May 2011
                                • 1395

                                Originally posted by ZX9ALLDAY
                                Why? You cant compare a striker fire poly to a sa/da full metal
                                exactly.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1