Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Just got my first Glock

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    phdo
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2010
    • 3870

    Congrats. You will definitely enjoy it. I wish you shot it before you had it worked on.

    Comment

    • #17
      Litespeeds
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2015
      • 3260

      Congrats. Hope you don't have buyers remorse or regrets, especially after you spend so much money upgrading it.

      Comment

      • #18
        kennymallory1
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2017
        • 568

        Comment

        • #19
          kennymallory1
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2017
          • 568

          Comment

          • #20
            MosinVirus
            Happily Infected
            CGN Contributor
            • Sep 2013
            • 5282

            Just dont shoot anyone in the butt.
            Hobbies: bla, bla, bla... Bought a Mosin Nagant... Guns, Guns, Guns...

            Comment

            • #21
              jwb28
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2009
              • 568

              I'm sure it will be Fabulous when you get it done

              Comment

              • #22
                xxINKxx
                Veteran Member
                • Jun 2008
                • 4289

                Originally posted by kennymallory1
                Heard the gun smiths break out in laughter. They asked if I had seen the serial number yet. I hadn’t noticed but the first four were BGAY. Ha ha hope I don’t limp wrist it!

                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I bought a couple g43s...The serial numbers start with AKBARxxx...Like allah mcsnackbar lol
                "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

                Comment

                • #23
                  kennymallory1
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2017
                  • 568

                  Ha ha


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    BigPimping
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 21487

                    Congratulations on the logical choice.
                    sigpic

                    PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

                    When pimping begins, friendship ends.

                    Don't let your history be a mystery

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      gho5tone
                      Junior Member
                      • Jul 2018
                      • 2

                      Congrats! I just got my glock 19 this year. It's a excellent gun.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Kevfin
                        Member
                        • Aug 2018
                        • 376

                        Good solid choice.

                        The beginning of the serial # makes it California legal
                        The race is not won to the swift or the strong, but to the one who endures until the end.

                        Safety Rule #1:
                        1) Treat all tweakers like they are loaded

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          stevec223
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 1620

                          Got my first glock.... HaHa ,,, another 300 bucks to make it acceptable... A mp would have only cost you $150 for trigger work.... Of course a 1911 of would be perfection from the start.. Ya I know,, you wanted a plastic invisable tactical navy seal machine,,, right ????
                          Cheers....😃😃😃🏄🏿⛷

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            CandG
                            Spent $299 for this text!
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Apr 2014
                            • 16970

                            Originally posted by stevec223
                            Got my first glock.... HaHa ,,, another 300 bucks to make it acceptable... A mp would have only cost you $150 for trigger work.... Of course a 1911 of would be perfection from the start.. Ya I know,, you wanted a plastic invisable tactical navy seal machine,,, right ????
                            Cheers....[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji1569][emoji961]
                            Well ok then. Great post.

                            OP, enjoy your new pistol, it will serve you well, as it has millions of others!
                            Settle down, folks. The new "ghost gun" regulations probably don't do what you think they do.


                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Wordupmybrotha
                              From anotha motha
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Oct 2013
                              • 6965

                              If you don't make eye contact while gripping it, it's not gay, right?

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                ARDude
                                Veteran Member
                                • May 2006
                                • 2723

                                Glocks are good pistols. But I had 3, and sold 2.
                                Also had 3 1911's. Sold 2.

                                The only one I wish I hadn't sold was the Combat Commander. Oh well.

                                OP, you made a great choice on the G19.
                                Real-life Girls

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1