Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig P220 Combat

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    blackrifle242
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 695

    I broke down and bought the P220 Combat today. No one seems to be able to get there hands on them right now. I had to pay a pretty penny for it though. I just couldn't leave sitting in that glass case anymore. It's my first sig and i'm sure it won't be my last.

    Comment

    • #17
      Ventura_Yak'r
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 571

      A great gun! I put some hogue grips on min... but, those checkered grips look nice! Does anyone sell "checkered" slim grips?



      Comment

      • #18
        jrau13
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 1073

        The Combat is a beautiful piece for sure.
        sigpic
        We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
        Ronald Reagan

        The mindless dribble that is my BLOG

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1