Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

First M&P Shield 9mm Malfunction

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    solidfreshdope
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2016
    • 808

    Welcome to the United Snakes.

    Comment

    • #17
      CaliforniaCowboy
      Senior Member
      • May 2015
      • 1469

      No evidence of overpressure,, the case looks like all the others except for the gashes. I will run a couple mags of my SD ammo through it next time I hit the range. I'll post back if it ever happens again. I did run another mag of the White box through it right after that and a full box of Tula with no further issue. I just did not know if this was a common thing at all, the brash digging into brass like that. Thanks for the info.
      https://thedeplorablepatriot.com/

      "A Holocaust survivor dies of old age, when he gets to heaven he tells God a Holocaust joke. God says, That isn't funny. The Old man tells God, well, I guess you had to be there."

      Comment

      • #18
        The Shootist
        Senior Member
        • May 2010
        • 1796

        You're doing it all wrong then! Get off the couch and get to the range ASAP!
        NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
        CRPA MEMBER
        FIREARMS POLICY COALITION MEMBER
        CGN CONTRIBUTOR

        Comment

        • #19
          ABR
          Senior Member
          • May 2015
          • 1167

          No problems with my 9, in fact it feeds everything so far. Loves HST's-the only defensive round I use in that caliber.
          sigpic
          "Leave the gun, take the cannoli"

          Comment

          • #20
            solidfreshdope
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2016
            • 808

            Originally posted by The Shootist
            You're doing it all wrong then! Get off the couch and get to the range ASAP!
            Welcome to the United Snakes.

            Comment

            • #21
              R.Mac
              Member
              • Jul 2010
              • 164

              It's Winchester white box made in China now? Maybe just some of the components. Hope not, but I thought I heard that couple years ago.

              Comment

              • #22
                FlyingShooter
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2012
                • 831

                OP: was just reading over on Glocktalk and there is a thread of multiple people talking about some recent winchester white box 9mm being way out of spec...there was a pic even with 3 casing from the same box lined up, and all 3 were different heights! Making me rethink winchester white box....my guess is your gun is just fine.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1