Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

5 handguns only

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    sirgrumps
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 2500

    1911A1 in .45 ACP
    HK P7M8
    Ruger Mk IV 22/45
    S&W 625-4, 5"
    M&P 9
    ?The constitutional right to bear arms in public for self-defense is not a ?second-class right,? subject to an entirely different body of rules than the other Bill of Rights guarantees.? ?.. "We know of no other constitutional rights that an individual may exercise only after demonstrating to government officers some special need."
    - Justice Clarence Thomas

    Comment

    • #47
      Svashtar
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2017
      • 936

      5 handguns only

      Originally posted by dummykid
      as long as you don't buy .40sw , the glock won't blow
      "Civil Defense Thru Civil Disobedience; Never Disarm!"

      sigpic NRA Benefactor Life Member
      NRA Certified Instructor
      CRPA Life Member

      Comment

      • #48
        Webologist
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 650

        S&W M&P M2.0 Compact in 9mm
        SA Stainless Steel 1911 Range Officer in .45 ACP
        S&W .45 Shield
        Ruger MK IV Hunter .22LR
        S&W 5" M&P M2.0 in 9mm
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #49
          tbc
          Calguns Addict
          • Jun 2011
          • 5955

          5 handguns only

          1. Kahr PM9 - CCW for the summer

          2. G19 - CCW for the winter

          3. CZ SP-01 / Kadet kit - Nightstand HD / Plinker

          4. CZ TS Orange - Range toy

          5. Les Baer - Gotta have a 1911

          Comment

          • #50
            el_clingon
            Senior Member
            • May 2015
            • 1736

            VP9
            SIG P320C 9mm
            SIG P229 Legion 9mm
            G19
            M&P 9mm
            Formally known as el Chingon...

            Comment

            • #51
              HAVOC5150
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2009
              • 1667

              G19
              G43
              SP101
              Buckmark
              442

              Comment

              • #52
                mikeyr
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2011
                • 1554

                Ruger Old Army, Vaquero in .45LC, Colt SAA in .45LC, Beretta 92FS and Sig P226 MK25...easy answer, I own them already and I could live without the others.
                sigpic
                NRA Benefactor Member
                . CRPA Member

                Comment

                • #53
                  MyOdessa
                  Ban Islam
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 2559

                  Originally posted by Germ1
                  I only need one and I already have it. There's no point in owning 5 handguns.
                  For you, one is too many.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    Jimi Jah
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 19228

                    I have 4 here. Guess I have room to grow?

                    I don't shoot them much, rather boring. I prefer rifles.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      missiontrails
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7879

                      I have exactly 5

                      G17 Gen 3
                      G17 RTF2
                      G20SF
                      Sig 2022
                      CZ 75 SA

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        1957alex0
                        Junior Member
                        • Aug 2016
                        • 85

                        Beretta 92fs
                        Colt Government 45
                        Glock 20fs
                        Springfield 40xd
                        S&W 686 .357
                        TIMENDI CAUSA EST NESCIRE - Seneca

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          madoka
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 2039

                          If I had to pare down my collection to five, it would be these:

                          - Glock 17
                          - HK Mark 23
                          - HK P7
                          - Nighthawk VIP
                          - Sig X-Five Tactical

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            bmk20398
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2017
                            • 1047

                            Five Safes for Madoka...
                            no, Five Rooms filled by Safes filled by guns

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              MachineGuntongue
                              Member
                              • Sep 2013
                              • 404

                              Originally posted by 101st Airborne
                              Yea there is.

                              1. Home defense
                              2. Concealed Carry
                              3. Target shooting
                              4. .22 for plinking
                              5. Competition (if so inclined)
                              6. Back up
                              7. Collecting
                              8. Investment
                              9. Fun
                              10. Piss off libtards
                              11. Exercise your 2a rights
                              Add truck gun to make an even dozen.
                              Upgrade to L fries and coke.

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                MachineGuntongue
                                Member
                                • Sep 2013
                                • 404

                                Originally posted by madoka
                                If I had to pare down my collection to five, it would be these:

                                - Glock 17
                                - HK Mark 23
                                - HK P7
                                - Nighthawk VIP
                                - Sig X-Five Tactical
                                Mark 23 and Sig X-Five!
                                Upgrade to L fries and coke.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1