Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

STEYR HANDGUNS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    mrboma
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 1307

    Originally posted by missiontrails
    Had an M1 A1 and a L1 A1.... and BOTH were Jam-O-Matics.
    mt,

    Could you be more specific about the jams?
    FTF, FTE, or Magazine issues?

    The only malfunction issues I've ever heard of were on the gen 1 M9-A1 which had the funky extractor. 1 call to Steyr and I was sent 2 new ones. 5 minutes later the wife's pistol ran like a top. Mine never needed the fix for some reason.

    I am genuinely curious.
    Regards,
    Mike

    Comment

    • #32
      paintballsurfer
      Member
      • Sep 2008
      • 238

      I have the m9 and 40. I shoot at firing line in hb once a month. If you ever wana try lmk. I'll let you try.. shoot a few rounds. 0 issues for me

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1