No affiliation but if I decide to get a Glock stippled, I'm going here
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Glock 17 RTF2?
Collapse
X
-
Thanks for the info regarding slide serrations. Back before I was able to purchase one, I was checking out Lipsey's listings and the straight-slide (regular) serrations were not listed as "California Compliant" due to the mags. I guess FFLs just took out the hi-caps and replaced them with factory 10-rounders.CA makes no distinction between slide serrations. As long it's black and RTF2, it's good-to-go. That includes a Vickers RTF2 in black. It's one of the rare cases where the roster is not specific enough, and works in our favor.
The wording is "17RTF2 (Black) / Steel, Polymer". No SKU or MPN associated with it.
However, regarding the vickers, I thought it only came in FDE or gray and were therefore off-roster?
I can add that I finally shot mine tonight. After 250 rds. my right hand got a little raw from the aggressive texture but is now feeling better after about 3 hours. The benefits far outweigh the single drawback.Last edited by sitruc; 12-15-2017, 11:32 PM.Comment
-
No affiliation but if I decide to get a Glock stippled, I'm going here
http://www.polymerrefined.com
says closed, no longer taking orders near the top of that link.
sigpic
Life member: NRA, CRPA, SAFComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,825
Posts: 25,152,085
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10039 users online. 104 members and 9935 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment