Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

'Robarized' Dan Wesson PM7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    ExpendableYouth
    Member
    • Jan 2014
    • 363

    That came out great congratulations!

    Comment

    • #17
      SoKali
      Junior Member
      • Feb 2017
      • 41

      Originally posted by LDL
      SoKali,

      They have an order form and a price list for the service they provide. Here's a link: https://robarguns.com/order-forms/

      When you ship your gun, you'll need to include the order form with the work you want to have done.
      Alright, thank you!
      sigpicThe inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

      Comment

      • #18
        L84CABO
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2009
        • 8776

        Originally posted by HopetonBrown
        The downside to NP3 is that it makes the surface slippery.
        Why is bad thing? Better lubricity metal to metal is usually a good thing, no?
        "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

        Fighter Pilot

        Comment

        • #19
          Fishslayer
          In Memoriam
          • Jan 2010
          • 13035

          What LPI is the front strap checkering? About the only thing my Heritage is missing...
          "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
          You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
          You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


          Originally Posted by JackRydden224
          I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
          Originally posted by redcliff
          A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

          Comment

          • #20
            LDL
            Member
            • Jan 2016
            • 104

            Originally posted by HopetonBrown
            Grasping the slide?
            Yea, when I was reading about NP3, a few people NP3 on their glock slides complained it was harder to rack. I don't have this issue with the PM7, it doesn't feel too slippery. I think if I had NP3 on my Beretta 84fs, I'd have trouble gripping and racking the slide.

            Comment

            • #21
              LDL
              Member
              • Jan 2016
              • 104

              Originally posted by Fishslayer
              What LPI is the front strap checkering? About the only thing my Heritage is missing...
              I went with 25 LPI to match the checkering on the mainspring housing.

              Comment

              • #22
                shipwreck
                Member
                • Feb 2009
                • 423

                Very cool!
                -
                Visit: Texas Gun Forum!!!!

                Comment

                • #23
                  Fishslayer
                  In Memoriam
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 13035

                  Originally posted by LDL
                  I went with 25 LPI to match the checkering on the mainspring housing.
                  Yup... I think that's the sweet spot. I've held the 20 LPI Springfields & it's just too aggressive for my girly hands.

                  I'm not a big fan of front cocking serrations so when the DW Heritage came up I pounced. I have been pining for some nice front strap checkering though.

                  Mind PMing me those San Diego people to stay away from?
                  "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
                  You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
                  You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


                  Originally Posted by JackRydden224
                  I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
                  Originally posted by redcliff
                  A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1