Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Pistol Red Dot Users Step On In Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    meanrock
    Senior Member
    • May 2015
    • 847

    Originally posted by snacktime
    Lol, went through this with a Burris Fastfire 3 on a Xd. The screws that hold the sight down are loose, not equally torqued. Burris gets around this with a rubber gasket. I ended up making a new thicker rubber gasket for other reasons and solved most of my issues.
    Blue locktite

    Comment

    • #32
      snacktime
      Junior Member
      • Jun 2015
      • 81

      Originally posted by meanrock
      Blue locktite
      Screws stretch/yielded after 1000 rounds. Issue is not locktite...

      Comment

      • #33
        AGFNTB
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2014
        • 804

        Originally posted by mej16489
        I've got 5 Trijicon RM07s, 2 5" M&P CORES, 2 4.25" M&P CORES and 1 Glock 19 MOS. I had some issue with the battery losing contact on the first one which I solved by bending up the contact tab a smidge. Preemptive smidging on the following 4 might not have been needed but it certainly didn't hurt.

        Combined round count on the 5 guns is about 16k rounds. 8k alone on the 5" 9mm M&P. I've never had an issue with any of them changing zero.
        I only have 2 Trijicon RM06s (M&P CORE 9mm, Sig P320 40 SW), but I agree with the above. Thousands of rounds with no loss of zero and no issues.

        Comment

        • #34
          spegull03
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 741

          Originally posted by AGFNTB
          I only have 2 Trijicon RM06s (M&P CORE 9mm, Sig P320 40 SW), but I agree with the above. Thousands of rounds with no loss of zero and no issues.
          What mount did you use for the P320?

          Comment

          • #35
            AGFNTB
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2014
            • 804

            Originally posted by spegull03
            What mount did you use for the P320?
            I had the slide milled



            Comment

            • #36
              cvigue
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2015
              • 1525

              Originally posted by MontClaire
              You shouldn't co-witness as your rmr sits higher then your suppressor sights.
              Both mine co-witness perfectly.

              Comment

              • #37
                THEJAPINO
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2012
                • 745

                Focusing on the dot and not the target?
                "We got the m*thaf*ckin' champion blood!" - Hunter Pence

                Comment

                • #38
                  dummykid
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2016
                  • 1296

                  I think you should focus on the target not dot.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    anonymous308
                    • Feb 2015
                    • 572

                    Originally posted by THEJAPINO
                    Focusing on the dot and not the target?
                    Originally posted by dummykid
                    I think you should focus on the target not dot.
                    Yep. I've been doing it wrong.

                    Thanks everyone for your input. Hoping to make it to the range this weekend and will implement a few things I learned here and report back.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1