Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Colt defender crack???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Doheny
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2008
    • 13820

    I checked mine. It has a wear mark in the area that you show. My pic isn't as clear as yours, but the wear mark isn't something I'm worried about.




    Sent from my iPhone so typos to be expected.
    Sent from Free America

    Comment

    • #47
      ENTHUSIAST
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2008
      • 4440

      Not a crack but not a machining mark it is a wear mark that develops due to Colt's currently sloppier machining and finishing of 1911s that they are trying to pass off as just a "machining" mark.

      Notice how the guy from Colt said it is only on the newer models?

      Just my $.02.

      Comment

      • #48
        CouchOperator
        Veteran Member
        • May 2016
        • 4353

        Poor excuse for lack of proper machining. Do it right or dont do it at all, Colt...

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1