If you haven't shot it do before you order a comped barrel . You may find the recoil not bad at all even in 50 Ae . The Comp does make a difference but is not really needed or wanted sometimes . Badass looking pistol by the way .
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Desert Eagle Question
Collapse
X
-
-
Thank you [emoji4]
I've shot the DE in 50 before, same goes for 44 mag.. I just should of planned it correctly before buying the barrel. I just wanted to get it sooner than later. Once I noticed the brunt bronze, immediately feel in love with it and bought it
I wanted a comp because I've seen the difference my Springfield 1911 made with one on.. shoots smoother than my 40 and 357
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,224
Posts: 25,145,769
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27378 users online. 127 members and 27251 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment