Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dan Wesson Valor
Collapse
X
-
I provide opinions...
At a rapid rate. -
The duty coat is tough as nails! Well worth the extra $300 or whatever it is they're charging now days.Comment
-
i would be interested to see the age breakdown of the guys who prefer stainless to duty coat firearms. i totally believe its a generational thing to want a shiny firearm.
you def need to prep stainless steel before applying cerakote or any other coating. i doubt any applicator will give you a reduced rate for coating a SS firearm.Comment
-
I'm 28 and the stainless CBOB is next on my list, but only because it's on the roster. If I can get a VBOB, it would be the duty coat.
I did like the TRP in stainless because it wasn't as shiny as the DW Pointman.sigpicComment
-
I've had almost every flavor of misc handguns. The stainless Valor is about as close to perfection as you can get without spending >$3.5k. DW stainless is beautiful.Comment
-
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Originally Posted by JackRydden224
I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.Originally posted by redcliffA Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.
Comment
-
I picked duty coat as I'm not a fan of stainless for anything besides range use.
But, the DW Valor in stainless is hands down the best looking stainless pistol I've ever seen. I've had the opportunity to handle/shoot most handgunsComment
-
I have a stainless and love it.Comment
-
-
Used to like the black, now prefer stainless....I could use a stainless Specialist
Join Active Junky for online rebates....$10 to both you and me!
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,213
Posts: 25,145,541
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27102 users online. 47 members and 27055 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment