I have a g20 and shot full power underwood ammo and have yet to experience smile face (aside from me smiling). Stock barrel, heavier spring.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Glock Bulge Cases Quick Fix
Collapse
X
-
-
One of the Mods here on CG had a G21 that was bulging cases big time (big Buddha belly, big creases), while using book loads. It really seemed like a barrel lockup/timing issue. I am not sure it was ever revealed what the resolution was, but it sounded very much like what the OP was experiencing.When asked what qualities he most valued in his generals, Napoleon said, "give me lucky ones."Comment
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishslayer View Post
You'll get an argument around here if you said the sun will rise in the east tomorrow...
Sun does not rise anywhere, earth spins and creates illusion of sun rising in the east......j/k
Now that's funny!Comment
-
I threw a ball in the air, it came straight down, obviously the earth isn't spinning or the ball would have come down in an arc. The sun disappeared yesterday and reappeared this morning. Therefore the earth doesn't rotate, the sun revolves around the earth, and being 8 light minutes away, it does so REALLY REALLY fast.Calguns.net, where everyone responding to your post is a Navy Force Delta Recon 6 Sniperator.Comment
-
Springs are replaceable items on defensive handguns. Preventative maintenance. This includes the recoil spring assy."Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022
NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
I instruct it if you shoot it.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,329
Posts: 25,146,872
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30576 users online. 28 members and 30548 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment