Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig P238 Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    floogy
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 2741

    Originally posted by Itssalsatime
    Anyone know a place i can buy the HD and have it shipped to me in minnesota? I'm trying to get my hands on one so i can get comfortable shooting it before i move to California in 10 months
    Kentucky Gun Co is good. Living in MN you have access to any of the handguns you care to buy. I'd also get a TCP, super cheap and supposed to be one of the most reliable .380s out there. Plus if you don't like it it will sell easily for double whatever you paid up there.

    Better yet, don't move. I know the winters are harsh, but seriously, do you like hunting and fishing? As someone who grew up fishing off the dock all summer in Northern MN, I miss it. Hunting and fishing here in Socal is a joke, except ocean fishing if you live near it. Been here for almost 7 years, we're looking to get out. Concealed carry is shall issue in MN, unlike CA where the county sheriff can deny your right to carry if it's convenient for them.

    Comment

    • #17
      Itssalsatime
      Junior Member
      • Sep 2016
      • 46

      Originally posted by floogy
      Kentucky Gun Co is good. Living in MN you have access to any of the handguns you care to buy. I'd also get a TCP, super cheap and supposed to be one of the most reliable .380s out there. Plus if you don't like it it will sell easily for double whatever you paid up there.

      Better yet, don't move. I know the winters are harsh, but seriously, do you like hunting and fishing? As someone who grew up fishing off the dock all summer in Northern MN, I miss it. Hunting and fishing here in Socal is a joke, except ocean fishing if you live near it. Been here for almost 7 years, we're looking to get out. Concealed carry is shall issue in MN, unlike CA where the county sheriff can deny your right to carry if it's convenient for them.
      Ventura county only allows one to CCW guns on the roster only. Or I'd be using my p938SAS

      And yeah.. we miss california. Can't beat the weather. The entertainment. So many things to do. We're in love with it all.

      In otherwords, we'll suffer well. Rather than just suffer, up here. We hate the midwest. 100000 of bugs. 6 month winters.. -20 degrees... 100000% humidity. Step outside and you gotta change your underwear

      Comment

      • #18
        floogy
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 2741

        Originally posted by Itssalsatime
        Ventura county only allows one to CCW guns on the roster only. Or I'd be using my p938SAS

        And yeah.. we miss california. Can't beat the weather. The entertainment. So many things to do. We're in love with it all.

        In otherwords, we'll suffer well. Rather than just suffer, up here. We hate the midwest. 100000 of bugs. 6 month winters.. -20 degrees... 100000% humidity. Step outside and you gotta change your underwear

        That's why I'm stuck with only on roster guns as well. I'll tell you what, Ventura county is really nice. If only I liked living in the Socal suburbs, love the weather and not much else. I want a place with acreage that doesn't cost over a million bucks. The gun laws are not the only reason. Besides, who actually goes skiing and surfing in one day? I'm too busy working to pay for my overpriced house to do any of that.

        Good luck with the move. Buy up whatever handguns you want to have, along with ammo because that's getting harder to get every year too.Get schooled on the new gun laws, CA is making all sorts of otherwise law abiding people into felons next year.

        Comment

        • #19
          Itssalsatime
          Junior Member
          • Sep 2016
          • 46

          Originally posted by floogy
          That's why I'm stuck with only on roster guns as well. I'll tell you what, Ventura county is really nice. If only I liked living in the Socal suburbs, love the weather and not much else. I want a place with acreage that doesn't cost over a million bucks. The gun laws are not the only reason. Besides, who actually goes skiing and surfing in one day? I'm too busy working to pay for my overpriced house to do any of that.

          Good luck with the move. Buy up whatever handguns you want to have, along with ammo because that's getting harder to get every year too.Get schooled on the new gun laws, CA is making all sorts of otherwise law abiding people into felons next year.
          Oh wo, which law would that be? I've done some reading, not much.
          Thanks! !

          Comment

          • #20
            floogy
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 2741

            Originally posted by Itssalsatime
            Oh wo, which law would that be? I've done some reading, not much.
            Thanks! !
            Too many to sum up in a single post. Even the antis running amok probably have no idea what they're passing. Plenty of info in the CA laws subforum.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1