Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

P320 RX IS HOME

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Canadadry
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2014
    • 1065

    P320 RX IS HOME

    Cabela's have these on sale for $749 normally $799. I was at another local retailer in South Jordan, UT selling it the all black version for $840. I picked this one up and put another on Layaway.

    They had a sale on AIM Point Patrol Optics that was expired but still have the tag on the display. I was looking for an optic for my CZ Bren Carbine. I bought the optic and they game me a $50 gift card that I used on the gun.

    Then they have a sale in September with $25 of any purchase over $100. I'm going to use that towards the other RX.

    Good times at Cabela's.

    Next step will be to purchase the Target frames when they become available.

    Last edited by Canadadry; 08-21-2021, 10:09 AM.
  • #2
    osis32
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2009
    • 5912

    You really like running it in that you escaped don't you :-P
    Just a libertarian guy in a Leftist Authoritarian state.

    Comment

    • #3
      maylebox
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2013
      • 1155

      Hmmm I just checked with my closest Cabelas and they wont sell me one at any price. No layaway either Sweet pistol though.

      I did manage to grab a standard 9mm P320 in 2014 and it's become my go to gun for training and competition. Now I wish I had bought 2. Congrats.
      "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here"

      Comment

      • #4
        MrExel17
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2011
        • 9170

        Dont need to rub it in..lol Congrats OP thanks for sharing!
        "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

        Comment

        • #5
          spegull03
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 741

          Tell me about the Romeo1! Been waiting for that thing to come out, looks like a good option for my M&P until I can get a P320rx slide

          Comment

          • #6
            Canadadry
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2014
            • 1065

            Originally posted by spegull03
            Tell me about the Romeo1! Been waiting for that thing to come out, looks like a good option for my M&P until I can get a P320rx slide
            I haven't had a chance to use it. However, seems to be very well built.

            Comment

            • #7
              stilly
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jul 2009
              • 10685

              Originally posted by Canadadry
              Cabela's have these on sale for $749 normally $799. I was at another local retailer in South Jordan, UT selling it the all black version for $840. I picked this one up and put another on Layaway.

              They had a sale on AIM Point Patrol Optics that was expired but still have the tag on the display. I was looking for an optic for my CZ Bren Carbine. I bought the optic and they game me a $50 gift card that I used on the gun.

              Then they have a sale in September with $25 of any purchase over $100. I'm going to use that towards the other RX.

              Good times at Cabela's.

              Next step will be to purchase the Target frames when they become available.

              [ATTACH]533357[/ATTACH]
              I am sorry to hear that.

              I had a Sig P320 oh wait, damn, I still do...

              I was very pissed off when I heard that it is not possible to migrate from a 9mm pistol to a .45 pistol. You have to buy the .45 FIRST, then you can migrate to the 9mm. But the .45 was not available for SSE and they pushed the 9mm and .40 that were available on the basis that you will be able to switch to other calibers later on...

              I hate sig now. I decided on the p320 over a Hunter Elite or Gold Cup and I am kicking myself every time I think of it.

              Matter of fact, excuse me, I need to get do something...
              7 Billion people on the planet. They aint ALL gonna astronauts. Some will get hit by trains...

              Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...



              And remember- 99.9% of the lawyers ruin it for the other .1%...

              Comment

              • #8
                Canadadry
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2014
                • 1065

                Originally posted by stilly
                I am sorry to hear that.

                I had a Sig P320 oh wait, damn, I still do...

                I was very pissed off when I heard that it is not possible to migrate from a 9mm pistol to a .45 pistol. You have to buy the .45 FIRST, then you can migrate to the 9mm. But the .45 was not available for SSE and they pushed the 9mm and .40 that were available on the basis that you will be able to switch to other calibers later on...

                I hate sig now. I decided on the p320 over a Hunter Elite or Gold Cup and I am kicking myself every time I think of it.

                Matter of fact, excuse me, I need to get do something...

                Sounds like you're pretty angry at Sig. You should be angry at the California laws. You hate a gun company because they didn't produce a gun when you wanted it. I think someone might need to mature a little.

                I'm angry because I can't get my 40 Watt Range Plasma Rifle.

                Comment

                • #9
                  solipsism
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 1332

                  Never knew a P320 RX existed. I am still trying to find a FDE MK25 RX.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    mjmagee67
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2771

                    .45ACP sucks anyway

                    Think of it as Sig is saving you money.
                    If you want change you have to put in your 2 cents, you can't just sit on the sidelines and whine.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1