Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

kimber,springfield or dan wesson ???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    M76
    Calguns Addict
    • Apr 2014
    • 5953

    DW; in addition to being great quality, will also hold value

    If $ was not an issue, Les Baer or Ed Brown
    sigpic
    Originally posted by dunndeal
    Stop digging.
    Originally posted by BrassCase
    I only buy fireworks from Three Finger Willie over at One Eyed Jack's Fireworks.
    iTrader

    https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1884858

    Comment

    • #32
      nahpungnome
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2013
      • 2159

      Originally posted by dennis1979gm
      My DW Vbob 9mm. The fit and finish is literally a work of art!
      Guess you like copies.

      Comment

      • #33
        nahpungnome
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2013
        • 2159

        Originally posted by trigger945
        ^^^LOL on the irrelevant replies.

        Of the 4 you mentioned, this is how I would rank them:

        1. DW PM7
        2. TRP
        3. CZ 97
        4. Kimber

        Just my preference.
        That's what I'd order them as well. As others have mentioned, the CZ97 is a far departure from the other 3.

        Comment

        • #34
          nahpungnome
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2013
          • 2159

          Originally posted by Mike76
          DW; in addition to being great quality, will also hold value

          If $ was not an issue, Les Baer or Ed Brown
          A Baer PII can be had for $1800 at my range. I almost want to get it since I had the one I bought hard chromed. Baer's are a great value and built like tanks. Mine's pretty damn awesome.

          Comment

          • #35
            skosh69
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2011
            • 4290

            Originally posted by Jimmy's
            Wesson, Springfield, Kimber=CZ in that order.
            This^^^

            How much are PM7's going for these days? $14-1500 +?? For that money, I'd throw in a few hundred more and get a Les Baer TRS, PII or a Custom Carry, both on the list.

            Throw in a couple thousand more and you can have my Monolith Heavyweight.

            Comment

            • #36
              _TomT_
              Veteran Member
              • Jun 2013
              • 3354

              Originally posted by skosh69
              This^^^

              How much are PM7's going for these days? $14-1500 +?? For that money, I'd throw in a few hundred more and get a Les Baer TRS, PII or a Custom Carry, both on the list.

              Throw in a couple thousand more and you can have my Monolith Heavyweight.
              Is that even on the roster?

              Comment

              • #37
                skosh69
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 2011
                • 4290

                Originally posted by _TomT_
                Is that even on the roster?
                The Monolith? No, but PPT is an option, if one were to sell That's why I commented "throw in a couple of thousand".

                I doubt anyone in their right mind would sell an off roster 1911 pistol these days.

                Comment

                • #38
                  customiiguy
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 1666

                  Just get a tactical supergrade and be done with it

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    palms
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 450

                    i now have the dw pm7,spr f trp ,cz 97 and a les baer pII
                    #1;les baer
                    #2 dan the man PM7
                    #3 TRP
                    and none are clearly better or worse than the other 2
                    and the CZ is the one you grab when you go into action

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      nahpungnome
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2013
                      • 2159

                      Awesome, I enjoy my Baer even more than my Wilson CQB Light Rail, but I shoot my CGW 97B more accurately than both. Plan on doing anything to your 97? I'd recommend sending it in to CGW and getting the 1911 bushing put on and a SAO conversion

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1